Fat People

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
you two are making me blush, even if my brown cheeks prevent you from seeing it happen xD

but thanks for the admiration ;)

ttly. He could give me a piggyback ride any day. :awesome:

you mean a reverse piggy back ride?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
you two are making me blush, even if my brown cheeks prevent you from seeing it happen xD

but thanks for the admiration ;)

no problem.

you deserve it, after putting in so much time and effort into working up a sweat at the gym. :)

you mean a reverse piggy back ride?

sure. whatever floats your boat. :awesome:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
not really

gotta love parental consent :)

weeeeeell then . . .

be prepared for a whole lot of skepticism and questioning (well maybe, it depends on my parents' moods and stuff). :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
will they water board me?

:lol:

depends, if they feel that you're a pedobear in disguise then that's a possibility. :awesome:

is that a problem for you? 'cause if it is then i could ask them to use luke warm water as opposed to bone-chilling cold water. :monster:

Last edited:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
im not a pedobear dammit lol

and cold water gets my nipples hard

to them, you'd automatically qualify for being one anyway. that's just how they are. :monster:

they'd certainly notice that and accuse you of definitely being a pedobear. :awesome:

you'd better learn to control your erm hormones and nipples and stuff. :lol:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
oh well

then I guess that's that huh?

oh why? :monster:

i mean once you get through the brutal interrogation session and prove that you're NOT a pedobear then they'll accept you . . . somewhat.

it's not hard really you just wouldn't be allowed to: flirt with me in an inappropriate way, knock me up, get me pregnant but that would apply to getting me knocked up obviously, in which case they'd just er . . . have you locked up, touch me inappropriately, talk dirty to me, make out with me, and look at me in a really, really, really perverted manner.

once you get through all that then you're pretty much clear. :awesome:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
it's not hard really you just wouldn't be allowed to: flirt with me in an inappropriate way, knock me up, get me pregnant but that would apply to getting me knocked up obviously, in which case they'd just er . . . have you locked up, touch me inappropriately, talk dirty to me, make out with me, and look at me in a really, really, really perverted manner.

that's like all I do though!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
that's like all I do though!

you'd have to learn to suppress it.

it's kind of like meditating but you're controlling your second brain instead, y'know? :awesome:

Top Bottom