• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fat People

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
fine

just grab my joystick and make me do as you wish

*sighs*

no they definitely wouldn't allow that. my god, then you'd just be asking to be water boarded.

no, no, no you must resist the urge to try to do anything sexual with me. that actually would apply to any potential boyfriend that wanted to get with me actually. :awesome:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
That makes my banana sad.

748607916_474360a78d_o.jpg

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I think by the time I could actually see you, you'll be allowed to be deflowered.

unless its already happened

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I think by the time I could actually see you, you'll be allowed to be deflowered.

unless its already happened

:lol: maybe it already did . . . maybe. :shifty:

and yeah that could be a possibility. though i'd also be in college then and you know there's lots of guys in college . . . lots. of. them. :awesome:

just sayin'. ;)

paoo

♥
It'd be pretty fucked up if he told her that she was a slobby ass pig and that she should get up off of her bulbuous ass and actually do something other than eat herself to death.

That's not.... exactly what I meant. :awesome: He didn't need to call her pretty, he didn't need to say something like that. It feels wrong, almost embarrassing for her and her mother. She just had underwear, on a stage.

Top Bottom