• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fate/Grand Order

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's a mobile game that's been very popular in Japan for the last few years. Today it got its NA release which has caused a buzz. I'm playing and enjoying myself. Helps that I'm a real sucker for the Fate series of animes and spinoff materials.

Anybody here follow the JP version in the past?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's like turn-based RPG crossed with visual novel aspects. It's probably really only appealing to those familiar with the source material though the gameplay is fun. Also no u. :monster:

Seems like Mobile games have a severe lack of gameplay trailers so here's some random gameplay from the JP version:

@Claymore: Pretty sure it's on the NA version of the IOS appstore or Google Play. I got it from ApkPure for my android.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It ain't Archer. That particular character is from the spinoff Fate/Kaleid where some of the characters imbue themselves with the properties of F/SN servants.

I'd make a Fate franchise thread but honestly it'd just be one singular weeb talking to themselves and also that person would be me.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Right, like you're the only Fate fan on TLS. Uh huh. :monster:

Anyhow this game is good so far, I played more last night and was quite enjoying it. It's a lot for a free to play app game. o__o Really astonished at the amount of stuff in it!
I'm apparently a Berserker queen, I keep getting so many :closedmonster:

Berser-Car.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It was a tempting idea but I just took my lot and stuck with it. :monster: Marie Antoinette is pretty cool anyhow.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
'Rerolling'?

I love my Heracles, he deals so much flippin' damage and it's awesome. :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I like Fate too :closedmonster:

will need to find this on my app store... you said free, yes?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Freeeeeee yas.

My friend code. Lets you use my servants in your party. My Lancer ain't half bad.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Yes Channy get iiiiit <3

Here's my friend code too: 631,115,651
If your name isn't Channy or similar, please say what it is so I know who you are. :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
All good assessments, Merlin is undoubtedly the strongest support and can make any offensive buster servant (like the ones on the list) into a total monster. I got him early this year but I still user Waver a lot too.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Gotta wait 30 days for Crunchyroll to have the license to Babylonia even though it started today. Hngh.

Top Bottom