Favorite FFVII Fanart

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Looks like a dark blue SOLDIER uniform with extra wide collar and Cloud's OG pauldron. The confusion with the MP uniform was probably from the lack of lines on the shirt and how scarf-like the collar looks. It actually could be intended as a scarf if you assume the ends are at the back where they wouldn't be visible in the drawing.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
smile__by_insant-d8u60bl.png

By Insant on DA. I can't look at it without smiling myself.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^oh wow....thats like a wheres wally of 90's gaming references.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Hey....like....it's not beyond the realms of possibrility...that like...Hojo, being the sick fuck that he is, might have gotten DNA from both Aerith and Sephiroth and smushed that together and made a test tube baby? THINK ABOUT IT!

No wait....don't.

Hey....like....it's not beyond the realms of possibrility...that like...Hojo, being the sick fuck that he is, might have gotten DNA from both Aerith and Sephiroth and smushed that together and made a test tube baby? THINK ABOUT IT!

No wait....don't.
"Serith", the new villain in the sequel to end the Compilation! :monster: With her two sidekicks, Seraph and Sephir! :awesome:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho

I thought this one was cute when I saw it but only just remembered it because of Elena Fisher's post :monster:

AYA_LEE

Lv. 1 Adventurer
So many fantastic artworks I've never seen! I love this thread. I agree with a comment from earlier, Cloud is always shown as overly emotional or "cute". I enjoy artworks where you see him as sarcastic/cocky, strong (he DID defeat Sephiroth after all), etc.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So many fantastic artworks I've never seen! I love this thread. I agree with a comment from earlier, Cloud is always shown as overly emotional or "cute". I enjoy artworks where you see him as sarcastic/cocky, strong (he DID defeat Sephiroth after all), etc.

manly_cloud_by_genzoman.jpg

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
Hahahaha! Mr. Ite! I actually did see this one back in the day! Yes! I prefer this Cloud! hahaha

Okay.

It's ying and yang. Sugar, spice, and everything nice. The Cloud we have is a perfect mix of both worlds. :') ...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
lol, it's that exact moment where Corneo is trying to look at his face and Cloud keeps turning his head!

I'm really quite sad that ObstinateMelon has given up on his comic. To be fair, it was an undertaking beyond the power of mortal man, but all the same I really enjoyed it.

Top Bottom