Favorite FFVII Fanart

ForceStealer

Double Growth
^Has there been an official announcement to that effect? I know he hasn't updated it in a year.

I am similarly sad, that thing is hilarious.

Lex

Administrator
ffvii_cloud_milee_design_12_by_milee_design-da13ayu.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I really love those. That dragon one is really bitchin

I especially like how lion-like he looks. To combat this weird notion that he's more dog :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Wen-JR, an awesome digital artist I follow on DA (and I guarantee some of you have seen his work before), just released this Tifa tribute, and it is STUNNING.

tifa_tribute_by_wen_jr-dafgeg3.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^Exactly what I was thinking! And Elena looks....I dunno....harder than I imagined. Like, her AC incarnation was like a 12 year old. I guess shes somewhere inbetween in my head.

And Tseng is hard to get right, I mean he's not some beefcake type but he often looks far too feminine in fanart.

That said, it's a million times better than anything I could do :monster:

^Exactly what I was thinking! And Elena looks....I dunno....harder than I imagined. Like, her AC incarnation was like a 12 year old. I guess shes somewhere inbetween in my head.

And Tseng is hard to get right, I mean he's not some beefcake type but he often looks far too feminine in fanart.

That said, it's a million times better than anything I could do :monster:

That artist is insanely talented.

I only know of a handful of fan artists who get Tseng right (IMHO). Crim is one, Karameruderei another.

Karameruderei does not give blanket permission for her art to be posted on other websites, so here is a link to her pixiv page:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5201657

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I actually have that poster hanging up in my game room on metallic paper. Really makes the colors pop. The artist, Barrett Biggers, is a pretty cool dude; I've met him twice at conventions so far. Also got a Balthier/Fran poster from him. Says he's got more FFVII artwork in store, with the remake being done.

Top Bottom