Lex

Administrator
lmao sexy cloud

9549717b7e75c5dd1b61bda4a42f6c38-d8t5kva.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I like it. I mean its totally ott, but it makes a change from his usual 'child watching a clown die in a freak circus accident' face that he has in 95% of fan/offcial art. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I always find fanart like that to be incredibly awkward.

Maybe mostly because it seems kind of out of character for Cloud to post like that.

I only just saw this

I like to think this is when Cloud was fighting Kadaj because they were driving freaking motorcycles all over the flowers.

That always kind of bothered me. :closedmonster:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Anyone know any artwork that shows off Cloud played for absolutely terrifying? He gets shown a lot as cute or being mocked, it's easy to forget just how dangerous he is when he needs to be.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Anyone know any artwork that shows off Cloud played for absolutely terrifying? He gets shown a lot as cute or being mocked, it's easy to forget just how dangerous he is when he needs to be.

I was always a fan of this one:
Ln9mnCB.jpg

Fullsize

Eye shining, adorned in four swords, spirit energy kicking up the ground around him (or, if he's not the cause, he's at least ignoring something powerful happening). Bitchin :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
:lol: I love how Vincent is just totally uncomfortable there.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well until the other day this had been the general FF fanart thread, despite the title :P Besides, besides Cloud technically interacted with Agrias, right? :monster:

But yes, she is awesome.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^ :faint:
That is utterly fantastic!

A much better interpretation of Nanaki and the football in Costa del Sol than what happens with that blond scumbag :awesome:

(I feel like I should post something too)

Last edited:

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
Teenage Sephiroth. Thought it was pretty good. <3

soldier_1st_class_by_kaolinn-d9ruvgo.png

http://kaolinn.deviantart.com/art/SOLDIER-1st-Class-590985672

BEAUUUUUUTIFUUUUUUUUL I MEAN IT

but isn't he wearing cloud's outfit in CC? which would mean he was a grunt...which he wouldn't be since he's so perfect since birth.
-------
tumblr_nijcqzTDPc1qhpmvmo1_500_zpsebsxjlta.jpg
tumblr_nijcqzTDPc1qhpmvmo3_500_zpsdcvvm0jr.jpg
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

and yes i am still alife my fam, just still looking at all the FF gameplays (up to 8 now), don't mind me : D

Top Bottom