tumblr_mj12ll9k1m1s5kkwjo1_250.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
stopwatch.png

STOP THE MADNESS

This marks the end of round 1-12!

Spectators (and the audience!*) have 24 hours to cast their votes (either by posting in this thread or messaging me privately) for the champion that they have been swayed to stand behind. Your judges are...

Spectators.png

Clement Rage
Joe
solo player sab

At this time, spectators and audience members are allowed to post their thoughts on the match. Players are NOT ALLOWED to counter any of these comments with new arguments or to continue ‘battling’ in general. Any attempt to do so will count as an automatic loss for your team. Players are free, however, to pay compliments to your opponents and such. ^^

Players!

If you’d like to opt out of participating in the next round, tell me during the 24 voting period.. Otherwise, I’m going to assume you’re still playing and you’re going to be reshuffled into a new team.

In General

If anyone (players, spectators, audience, anyone) has any feedback, questions, or concerns regarding the rules, please post that in the master thread here. It’ll be easier for me to keep track of/find your feedback this way for future reference. Thank you!

Any non-participant who’d like to be shuffled into a team, please say so now.

stopwatch.png

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I apologise for not participating. It took a road I could not quite follow before I knew it.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I had an absolute blast! As I mentioned in the main thread, I was cracking up the entire time. From the photoshop of a burnt Butch early on to the super potato origin story and alll the back and forth. XD

Kudos to Team Moogle! Your combined efforts certainly kept me on my toes.
:kermit:

Wonder what the judges made of all of that...:wacky:

EDIT: NINJA'D BY MINATO!

That's quite all right, lovey! Did you want to try and give the next round a go?

InterfaceLeader

Pro Adventurer
Shout out to Liqourice for turning her character into a potato and causing all subsequent hilarity :D

Also to B for that crisp eating gif. You are stone cold. o.o

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
“He has discovered his destiny as a Baked Potato” was a huge highlight for me.

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
I think my favorite thing about this round was that it was a battle between Butch and Evil Dragon King that somehow turned into a battle between a potato and Beautiful Girl.

Casted my vote! Good game, everyone! This was definitely my favorite round so far - I was cackling in the middle of my office at work (Fancy can vouch)!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
It was a close one! But...

Butch.png

VICTORY GOES TO TEAM CHOCOBO
chocobo_mascot.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*None! Everyone did a spectacular job according to judges.*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you everyone who participated!!

Right now, what with packing my things, moving to a different state, training for a new job, and working on putting together content for the site, I have a lot on my plate. Unfortunately, this means that I’ll have to step away from some of the CM events that I’ve been running, the Smackdown included. I’m so sorry if this disappoints anyone that was looking forward to playing some more—I certainly was cuz this last round was a complete blast. I would pass the running of the game to someone else, but with so few players taking part, I just don’t see it working out.

So, unfortunately, we’re going to be taking another break folks! :( Thanks so much for those who have participated and I hope we can pick this up again in about three weeks (or a month, depending… though I really hope it doesn’t come to that) time. I’ll let you lovies know.

Thanks for understanding. <3

Top Bottom