SPOILERS FFVII:R Chapter 9 Spoiler Discussion

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Does anyone else remember seeing a giant monster sandwich at one of the Wall Market stalls? I definitely recall there being an eye. And maybe a tongue. I think I'm gonna have to go and play this chapter again just to confirm whether I dreamed it or not :P

I was too lazy to play through this chapter again but no problem because
tumblr_cf6ef93f7bb2a05688ac0997ab61164e_65ec5d27_2048.jpg

So I didn't dream it after all :P

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....Did they name that fucking shop..

"Mr. E's Meats?"

Holy shit. LOL that's.. That's great.

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
When I first played the remake when it first came out, I got Madam M's sidequests in this chapter and I felt really disappointed with the way it was done. I didn't know Chocobo Sam's sidequests were different.

This time, however, (I'm replaying the game now) I got Chocobo Sam's sidequests and I LOVED Wall Market. Johnny was awesome and I was grinning all the way through. Many of the things in the sidequests were similar to the original game, with Johnny in it. I loved them. And did I say how much I loved Wall Market this time?

I feel like I have a new love for the remake now and I'm so happy lol.

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
When I first played the remake when it first came out, I got Madam M's sidequests in this chapter and I felt really disappointed with the way it was done. I didn't know Chocobo Sam's sidequests were different.

This time, however, (I'm replaying the game now) I got Chocobo Sam's sidequests and I LOVED Wall Market. Johnny was awesome and I was grinning all the way through. Many of the things in the sidequests were similar to the original game, with Johnny in it. I loved them. And did I say how much I loved Wall Market this time?

I feel like I have a new love for the remake now and I'm so happy lol.

Wall Market was a highlight, aside from being lost the whole time, but the more I explore it the more I think they missed a few tricks with it.

I don't think there were enough Colosseum battles, I wish we could have purchased some of the food, get drunk, or they reacted to weird stuff more (like that eye sandwich).

Its a shame we lost how the gym guy in OG (now Jules) was trans and there was a whole exchange about it.

I kinda wanted more crude gags and innuendo too, it's just that kind of place.

I also liked how if you answered "how much?" to the hotel, Aerith got upset. It would have been cool also if you chose to turn it down Aerith got upset, particularly as you only have one chance. It would break some peoples hearts. Also, if you went inside to the desk Aerith didn't care, I kinda wanted her to say something, I was half expecting some kind of follow up. But there wasn't and that felt a little empty. "Separate rooms", when it goes dark "No Cloud", or when they wake up to say "Just, dont tell Tifa about this", or "that was disappointing", just some kind of follow up. Then repeat the same with Tifa when shes there with you. I'd have so dicked about with that if I were them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom