FFVII REMAKE COMING TO PS4 ON MARCH 3 2020

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Yeah I am still confused by what exactly does that mean as well. Does that mean it will have two separate installments released separately? Or is it just referring to the first part having two discs (with Midgar being half of the first part)? Or does it mean the entire game when finished equals the storage capacity of two blu-ray discs?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Ugh. I knew it! I knew they all got replaced.:rage::'(:sigh:

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I take it the rumour of a demo on the PlayStation store was crap? It’s just at the e3 booths?

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
I take it the rumour of a demo on the PlayStation store was crap? It’s just at the e3 booths?

Maybe, but I have a feeling they will still mention one last thing about FF7R at the end of the conference. That one more thing could very well be a playable demo, but I could be wrong and they may not show anything else.

By the way — Freaking amazing! I almost died from heart palpitations.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Two discs then each part then? If the game's gonna be in three parts, that's six discs in total.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Has there ever been a 2 disc PS4 game before? Big games like mgs5 and ffxv all fit on a single disc. If it takes two discs just to get to the end of midgar this must be monstrous.

I knew it would be big, and I thought each part would be in single disc considering how PS4 could handle this. But this is just...insanely huge.

...Not that it would make much of a difference seeing as while I'll most likely watch one of my friends play it when I have the time, I won't be playing the Remake nor will I get used to or like the new permanent English voices which I can assume will be for the future roles of Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa at this point in future Dissidia NT DLC cut scenes and future titles.

And thus, Quinton Flynn is no longer Reno of the Turks.:'(

Top Bottom