FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
Eh, they emailed me yet again and told me that the only way I'd be eligible for the Final Fantasy VII Remake avatars was if I'd had the email preference thing turned on when I got the trophy. What an awful and stupid service and way of getting them. Not everyone signs in to have those emails as most of them end up being spam anyway. I just... I give up. I'm just not going to be able to get those cool looking avatars...

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
Well, I emailed SE just now. Now I just have to wait for their response. I doubt they'd help me, though. They'd probably just tell me that they don't know anything about it, or to contact PSN/sony again.

Edit: And SE just replied and told me to contact sony as it is a PSN promotion. Yeah, I give up.

Last edited:

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
So how do you get these Avatars and are they for PSN?

I still miss 2 Trophies (Pull-Ups, VR Final Boss) to get the Platinum so would be nice with new set of Avatars :D

Subscribe to PlayStation Newsletter?

LegendarySaiyan

Sorry for the DP, just got my Platinum Trophy! So how do I get the REMAKE Avatar Pack, receive an email? If not contact PlayStation Support? Would love to have them. I will wait and see if I get any email. If not, I will contact PS Support, if that does not help. Oh well. I give up too =P

I am so happy with the Platinum Trophy. I had to turn off Voice and Music Sounds to beat Jules' Pull-Up Challenge.
I read that Bahamut is suppose to be the hardest VR boss on that last VR Challenge, but IMO Leviathan was much more difficult though I managed to beat them all on my first run even though I had not touched the game for a long time (Whispering: I read some tips online for how I should setup my loadout)

:yass:

Now, the wait for Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Intergrade starts......

Last edited:
Shared by the official Japanese Final Fantasy Twitter account...

Translation said:
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of "FFVII Remake"! Introducing Shinra Company Goods!

April 10th marks the first anniversary of the release of "Final Fantasy VII Remake"!
To celebrate, FF Portal is introducing stationery goods with the motif of the Shinra Company that appears in the game.
It will be useful for school, office work, or working at home.
Why don't you feel like an employee with goods with the Shinra logo?
Examples:

Binder
news_210410_goods_6.jpg

Business card holder
news_210410_goods_11.jpg

And don't forget where your Shinra towel is!
news_210410_goods_16.jpg

I wasn't far off from my guess!

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
haha......they r trolling.....they forgot to announce it yesterday but today is gonna be the pc port news...haha............
im dying inside

Part of me thinks integrade killed any hope of a PC version for st least another year.
I also thought that, but have there been any news of Intergrade being PS5 only? Not even a "limited time exclusive"?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It seems like a very pointed move to get the PS4 base onto a PS5, so I feel like releasing on PC might undermine that.
Not necessarily. That PS4 base isn't likely to go PC anyway, and even if Part 1/Intergrade gets a PC release soon, that doesn't suggest that Part 2 won't see another year of exclusivity on a Sony console before joining the first part on PC.

LegendarySaiyan

Was it ever clarified if the "Play it first on PlayStation 4" meant that it will be released on other platforms as well after a year or two, or was it something people just assumed? What if it just meant play it first on PS4 and then a year later on PS5. Just asking :)

Top Bottom