FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Lex

Administrator
Yea I'lll change this later, thank you Theo.

Totally jumped the gun. My bad guys.

I'm going to keep my post there for history sake. Totally jumped the gun tho, I'm sorry to everyone especially Lex that I unintentionally trolled.

Seriously dude don't worry about it, I should have double checked the date myself :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Btw, and maybe I'm just being pedantic but I feel like this section should be renamed to "Final Fantasy VII Remake" what with that being the official title now :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I kind of like the nostalgia trip that goes with this thread.

Reminds me of those times where the remake was confirmed :monster:

paleofan

Pro Adventurer
Hello, there is something I'd like to clear up please. On many, many forums I've seen people saying that it's official that we'll get news on FF7 Remake this winter but I don't remember it having ever been mentioned by Square Enix and can't seem to find any link.
Sure I remember they said we'll get more news on FF7 Remake in winter ( http://gematsu.com/2015/06/final-fa...include-official-title-other-details-planning ), but this was back in 2015 and this is when we got the PSX trailer. I wonder if people are mixing things up with 2015's statement or if Square Enix also confirmed more news for winter 2016. If that's the case, could someone give me a link to this official confirmation please?
Thanks in advance :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
As of yet, there's no update as to when we can expect further news.

I did a google search (restricted to this year as to not get the 2015 winter news) and found zilch. They did say that about KH3 (after 2.8 is released) but nothing about VIIR.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Sorry, but I had to remove the colon that was in there as well. It was bothering me. :monster:

It worked before because it was descriptive (e.g. "This is Final Fantasy VII: remade"), but with the word "remake" there now, the colon may as well be removed so the title of this section is the title of the game.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
^ I was going to... but I've been drunk since lunch, so hell knows what I've posted! My typing seems to improve when drunk though, so >_>

Pixel

The Pixie King
Jump Festa is tomorrow, not sure what time though. I doubt we'll get anything FF7, but maybe Kingdom Hearts. We've had XV trailers there last 2 years, so maybe...

Top Bottom