• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Metal Heart

quiet like a fight
I really am not so sure about a remake just yet. Because I keep thinking Genesis will invade every cutscene. j/k

But really hope if it is true. They give us a decent trailer at least and not recycled Advent Children Sephiroth walking through flames.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
lol, I doubt it. Given that basically everything is told from Cloud's point of view, there would be no where for Genesis to be. Besides, this isn't like Toriyama and Lightning, no one at Square has a permanent hard-on for Genesis...he was just the antagonist in Crisis Core.

As I've said before, I would be cool with optional side content that tied to Compilation stuff (such as Modeoheim being an optional endgame dungeon, for example), but the main story should be left alone.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Oh it's this time of the year again? What would go better with fresh strawberries than some of FF7 remake rumours? :monster:

some of the comments though are torturing to read.

Koolz • an hour ago
Square Enix will announce later today that Final Fantasy VII is getting
the remake fans have been begging for, GamesBeat has learned from our
own sources. The new version of the classic role-playing game will be
revealed at Sony’s pre-E3 press briefing. We’ll add more details once we
know more — including the developer, though we hear it’s a studio with a
long history of making RPGs

Siliconera was one of the first though to spill it. It's Buzzing the whole net.
Wait for Square Enix's E3 Presentation

I'm getting too old for this shit. This year I'm just gonna enjoy other people's tears :pooh:

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Sorry for double posting, but actually I'm not enjoying this at all. Fuck, I thought I'd be cool and take the high road, but reading those comments from the siliconera.com really give my cancer a herpes. God fuck how stupid can people be? It's 2015, for fuck's sake!

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
lol, I doubt it. Given that basically everything is told from Cloud's point of view, there would be no where for Genesis to be. Besides, this isn't like Toriyama and Lightning, no one at Square has a permanent hard-on for Genesis...he was just the antagonist in Crisis Core.

As I've said before, I would be cool with optional side content that tied to Compilation stuff (such as Modeoheim being an optional endgame dungeon, for example), but the main story should be left alone.

Totally agree with this. I would love it if they left the story alone except for translation fixes. If they bring in a lot of extraneous stuff that wasn't in the original game, change plot or character personalities, etc., I would be extremely unhappy. I think extra stuff, such as the optional Modeoheim example you gave, would be OK.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I think on some level we all are :monster:

On the bright side being skeptical has the added bonus of having low expectations so if they are met awesome. If its not met oh well saw it coming , so its a win win for me atleast lol.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
My old pal Suzaku is telling me "two sources" say this info is legit.

But even if that is true (or not)... it makes no difference to me since I don't own a PS4 yet.

Though, for all the rumor mills that have existed over the years, it would be truly ironic if FFVII was the reason I got a PS4, as I seem to recall FFVII being the reason I got a PSone all those years ago.

Rumor mill or not, FFXV is confirmed for PS4, so be happy for what you get...

Personally I like guys with a ton of weapons over one huge Buster Sword...

P.S. Advent Children Gameplay for DLC plox, Squeenix!

Originally Posted by _Ryo_

LTTP what are the other multiple sources besides the OP? Also poster has been verified, not banned?

Summary of all info so far, please!

Here I go again.

Originally Posted by Siliconera

It's happening
Originally Posted by Miruhoggu

Can't give my word on the crazy Shenmue rumours but the FF VII remake is a real thing. They started production a few months ago and it will be announced this week for a 2017 release.

The Last Guardian is coming back too, Sony PR guys are giving appointments to the press and they plan to release it during the holiday season since Uncharted 4 is delayed until 2016.
Originally Posted by Y2Kev

Poster has been verified.
Originally Posted by Venturebeat

It's happening #2, external dev
http://venturebeat.com/2015/06/15/fi...inally-coming/
Originally Posted by Pixel Samurai

They have their own source.

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/610529444835405824

FUCK
Originally Posted by Wario64

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/610531779628265472
Originally Posted by Destructoid

It's happening #3, CyberConnect2 developing
http://www.destructoid.com/multiple-...4-294030.phtml

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ITS HAPPENING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSDLAIFBAWDISUFBAUSYODFHAIOSDHFAIOUWYDGFYUOASGFSFAERSG;IA;SFDHGVIOUAHSFDGIOUVAHSDFGIOUHASDIUFGHASDIUPGHOIUARSBDGVOIUSDHBFIOYASDGHBASOIUGHASUDHGLAUSRHGOIUASFHGUIASNGKJLAHSFOUDGHAJKRGNOUYARBVZHFBUIDSFGHJKGBDOUZYFSBVDJKFHGIPUSEFHGAJKHGPIUABRNG

Top Bottom