• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
The book is about the size of the game disc case. So yeah, it's small. But it's got a wonderful hard cover and the pages are a nice, glossy quality.

And yes they're packaged separately but they're in one big ass box.

....And I really didn't expect the Play Arts Kai Hardy Daytona Bike to be this fucking big. I'm gonna have to rearrange some shelves to fit it cause it's massive. :monster:
Holy sh!t lol. That's even smaller than I thought it was going to be. I guess it makes sense, since the deluxe edition was only $20 more than the standard.

Lol it almost sounds like its as big as the OG G I Joe dolls from back in the day.

Glad you got your copy early!

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Just to let you know now, if the artwork is your primary motivator for that book don't get your hopes up. The artbook included with the Deluxe Edition has more art than the World Preview one. I have it in Japanese and was disappointed.

I'm gonna get the English World Preview book because I want to read the story and see the other stuff in it. But the art is sorta lacking.

Hope your game arrives soon!
It wasn't, but thanks for the heads up. I definitely like reading about the story. That is disappointing that there isn't much art in there though.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Just to let you know now, if the artwork is your primary motivator for that book don't get your hopes up. The artbook included with the Deluxe Edition has more art than the World Preview one. I have it in Japanese and was disappointed.

I'm gonna get the English World Preview book because I want to read the story and see the other stuff in it. But the art is sorta lacking.

Hope your game arrives soon!
Oh dang, that sucks. I mostly just want it for the short story, but I was hoping to see more concept art too.

Thanks, I know I've been a big baby about the game for the past week (sorry about that...) but I think I'll live another day. You saying the hardy is big has me a little worried. I'm gonna have to rework my whole FF7 display to accommodate it probably. Oh boy.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Just got my first class delivered! I can't wait to start playing, but, I'm gonna wait at least a week after the 10th. I know some of you are gonna get yours late and I wanna start it with you!

I'll enjoy the mini CD in the meantime:)

busterbeam

Rookie Adventurer
!!! oh, mine's coming in tomorrow! End of day, but still! Tomorrow!

Salt is gone, it's all sugar now.

Happy for you! My Amazon order is still slated for the 14th, if it's not changed to 10th or 11th for delivery by tomorrow I'm probably going to cancel and get digital. Was only getting physical due to that deal they had back in June, gladly would fork out $20 for a weekend of play instead of a weekend of salt.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Mine says the same thing! It said "Get it by Fri. April 10th," but Best Buy sent me info from UPS saying it'll come by tomorrow EOD. I'm hoping that's true because all it says is the labels been created.
I'm not preordering any more video games from Best Buy after the way they dropped the ball on me on my Shao Kahn DLC code for Mortal Kombat 11 last year. The email that was supposed to contain my code was blank, and I, along with many other disgruntled customers, took to Best Buy's support message boards to vent our frustrations, and it turns out we had to "open the blank email as a web page" to get our codes. Upon reading the gaming support forums, I found that this was actually a frequent occurrence, which definitely discouraged me from preordering from there in the future.

On an unrelated note, in also expecting my Retrotink 2X Pro in the mail tomorrow as well, so I DEFINITELY can't wait to check the mail.

busterbeam

Rookie Adventurer
My Amazon order is still slated for the 14th, if it's not changed to 10th or 11th for delivery by tomorrow I'm probably going to cancel and get digital. Was only getting physical due to that deal they had back in June, gladly would fork out $20 for a weekend of play instead of a weekend of salt.

Card has the charge pending, Amazon still has delivery slated for Tuesday, but not shipped yet. They've gotta change the delivery date, right?

Feel like this -> :dontpushyourluck:

Relaya

Rookie Adventurer
The promise has been fulfilled! My 1st Class edition from SE has just arrived!

The status of my order changed to shipped last Friday. No emails were sent however so no tracking number was provided. After trying to inquire I finally managed to get a reply two days ago that it was being "prepared" and would be sent out within the next few days and a link to tracking that didn't work. Again, no number was given. I was just hoping that the advisor I spoke to was mistaken and that it was already in transit. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I'm hoping that my situation can maybe give others some faith that theirs will arrive regardless of tracking number/ status. Maybe just a little?

Here's to hoping that you all get yours today, or tomorrow!

Top Bottom