FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Lex

Administrator

I 100% called this.

I think a lot of people will be getting their orders a day or so early. I thought that initially when it moved to Good Friday, but now with the shipping stuff even moreso. Depots will dispatch even earlier now and some folks will get their physical copies one or two days before release.

That was an underestimate though apparently. Some people are going to be getting copies this week!

It's no good though, I have a holiday booked to coincide with the release date *cries in woe is me*

I'm glad people will get their copies on or before the release date though <3

pxp

Pro Adventurer
Do you think SQE has given the green light for some retailers to ship early in order to help the battered global economy (however modest such a gesture would be in the grand scheme of things)? Especially smaller sellers?

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Next time I’ll pre-order the physical copy like everyone else did!

Here in the UK, the game retailers are shut. Game are saying that they are a couple of days behind on shipping, Amazon are prioritising essentials, and a quick browse of other retailers doesn’t guarantee anything so I’m not even sure it’s worth taking the gamble of trying to pre-order now?

pxp

Pro Adventurer
Next time I’ll pre-order the physical copy like everyone else did!

Here in the UK, the game retailers are shut. Game are saying that they are a couple of days behind on shipping, Amazon are prioritising essentials, and a quick browse of other retailers doesn’t guarantee anything so I’m not even sure it’s worth taking the gamble of trying to pre-order now?
I ordered on Amazon UK last summer, and I was expecting 11 April up until about 10 days ago. At which point I pre-ordered digital on PS Store. Until last Friday when I discovered a version on EBay which should come this week. All three are still ordered and I’ll cancel the other two depending on which one comes first.

If I were you I’d have a look on EBay UK if you want it ASAP.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Just emailed the store where I first pre-ordered the game from. I was to pick the game up myself from the store when the game released (03.03.2020 then, hadn't been any delay yet). Hoping that they will change my order and ship it to my mailbox for free.

The other store I recently pre-ordered from will get the game in stock the 3. April and I don't know when they will be shipping it :/

As long as I get it the 10th April and not after, I am happy :)

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
This should apply to Square-Enix shop, I assume.

Other retails, I guess, will mostly stick to the schedule! It just means they will get it early and can take steps so people can have them on release date.

I'm still anticipating to play it late, though. (as always, somehow!)

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
This should apply to Square-Enix shop, I assume.

Other retails, I guess, will mostly stick to the schedule! It just means they will get it early and can take steps so people can have them on release date.

I'm still anticipating to play it late, though. (as always, somehow!)
I got the same feeling, I feel that I will not be playing FFVII REMAKE anytime sooner than the 14th April :S

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Initiated -> Requested -> Acknowledged -> Delivery In Progress

Initiated means they're preparing shipment.

Requested means they have asked the shipping service to begin preparations for shipment.

Acknowledged means the shipping service has accepted the request and will then create a label, pick up, etc.

Delivery in Progress means it's in transit to you.

So there you go, have hope!

source.gif

Top Bottom