FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
The shop where I preordered just posted on fb, they have both RE3 and FFVIIR available TOMORROW

HOLY SHIIIIT IT IS HAPPENIIIIIIIING

AHDISHFISOPSHJJGPÜKJGÜJ

Aww maaan. I don't have any special shipping stuff. I'm off work until the 8th, and I'm set to get it on the 10th. Dafuq I'm supposed to do until then?

UGH, I'm so jealous.
tenor.gif

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Good to know. I may have to get the digital version since I preordered from a Gamestop inside a mall and I don't know how their pickup from the curb thing is gonna work for that.

They could just do it outside of the mall, right? A restaurant in my local mall set up a food truck outside of the mall. Maybe GameStop would do something similar?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I got my VII Vinyl yesterday too, despite the predicted delivery date being Wednesday night.

But nothing in my email yet about the VII remake...

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Hmm... Now the question becomes: do I order the digital download now, so that I can preload... Or hope that my physical copy gets here on time (or even early, maybe)?
If you’re able to check the status on the order, I’d say go off of that. If it sounds like the order’s already being processed, then you might get it early, judging on what people have said.

But by preloading it, you’d basically be buying it twice, right? I would ask if that’s worth it, but we’re all pretty obsessed fans here...

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Finally got in touch with GameStop and they are doing their curbside pickup, even the one in the mall - they've got a place for it near a couple of the big stores. So for anyone else who pre-ordered from them, you shouldn't have to worry, you'll still be able to get it, though they won't have it until the actual release date. Just thought I'd let you all know.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Just checked the stores website where I pre-ordered my copy from and it changed from expected in stock 3rd April to 9th May :S I hope that this is for the next orders and not for us who already pre-ordered the game :(

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Finally got in touch with GameStop and they are doing their curbside pickup, even the one in the mall - they've got a place for it near a couple of the big stores. So for anyone else who pre-ordered from them, you shouldn't have to worry, you'll still be able to get it, though they won't have it until the actual release date. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Guess I jumped the gun buying the digital version. You are a Cincinnati local too correct?

Top Bottom