FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Deepground's appearance is because they've wandered too deep into Midgar and restricted Shinra property. Remember, Deepground has multiple entry points and people straight up disappear wandering deep underground in Midgar. That's how people end up finding themselves a DG soldier sometimes.

If Shinra wants to disappear someone and the Turks are busy, they can easily just toss you in Deepground and make you their test subject.

Genesis IS "The Ultimate Materia". In this timeline he went to "sleep" by turning himself into a Summon of infinite monstrousness and now that materia is being kept in Deepground. When he is summoned we only ever get his Genesis Avatar form so that we never have to see- or hear from "human" Genesis ever. His summon attack "Apocalypse" will bring about the end of the world if it's triggered.

Or the story about the Ultimate Materia being "developed" by Shinra is fake and we are in fact talking about the "Protomateria". In this timeline the Shinra higher ups are fully aware and believing in Lucrecia's theories about Omega and Chaos. That's why Hojo decided to move Vincent Valentine from the Shinra Manor and instead seal him in Deepground, along with the Protomateria. The DLC ends shortly after the Whispers are destroyed, Yuffie finds Vincent Valentine and rescues him from Deepground. This wildly changes the circumstances under which Yuffie and Vincent join Cloud & team.

A lot of this makes no sense of course because it relies on the Whispers allowing fate detours way early, so it's not possible...OR IS IT?!?!?!

Ha ha...ha. I laugh at these crack pot theories but at this point anything is possible.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
So it took me almost the entire day to process what had actually happened and what a feast is awaiting us all.

A traditional AAAHHHHHHHHH :aah:

I'm in the same boat with those surprised not to see the long-speculated Tifa DLC, but I won't be surprised if it still drops on us in the foreseeable future. Also, I've just recalled... Remember what Biggs said to Cloud behind the storage doors on the plate?
We've been on the outs ever since our cell got labeled too extreme... though they're the ones running around with mil-spec gear. Word is they've cut a deal with Wutai... Promised 'em all the materia in Midgar, apparently. Think there's any truth to that?
Either a super subtle foreshadowing or a far-fetched hint? :wacky:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I've seen a rumor that a PC port announcement is coming in April. Any truth to that you think?
I wouldn't be surprised if we got the PC port in June when Integrated releases and it's just Integrated and not the "PS4" version.

April is already the release date for an SE Remake: NieR: Replicant Remasterd.... I a have a hard time seeing them release two in one month... especially when one of them is getting an update two months later. It can't be in Fall for the same reason... Endwalker (FFXIV expanion) is releasing then, so you have marketing schedule conflicts.

Interesting how quickly we adjust to new realities.

If you had told me two days ago that actual Deepground soldiers, with designs straight out of Dirge of Cerberus, would appear in the Remake series I would not have believed you. The impression after all from Remake Part 1 is that they were to always handle Deepground in a "muted" fashion.

My mistake being of course to not have properly learned my lesson from the ending of Remake: Square will do whatever the heck they want. I guess I still assumed they wouldn't want to, in a million years, appeal to the DoC fans. My eternal research subject, Dirge of Cerberus, being of relevance to modern media of popular culture? That's not how common sense dictated that the timeline would go! :wacky: Yet here we are.

The Whispers of reality have been slain and now anything is possible. To think that before Remake wraps up we might get to battle these foes in the VR battle simulator: The Restrictors, Rosso the Crimson, Azul the Cerulean, Nero the Sable, Shelke the Transparent and Argento the Silver. It is decidedly not beyond the realm of possibility and that pleases me. For good and for ill, Square will do whatever the heck they want.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
More DoC stuff included in the remake? Yes please haha. Even though Weiss will more than likely just be a Combat Simulator battle, I wonder how his story (if at all) will be included in the remake. I can't wait to see what SE will do. Especially if it means Genesis will be included as well

Top Bottom