FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
If Yuffie goes anywhere near Deepground, she'll be running straight into Weiss' plan to get rid of the Restrictors and get everyone in Deepground out from under Shinra's Control. And she'll most likely be a very good source of a 3rd party that can take down the Resrictors much faster than Weiss' plan would (the actual people in Deepground can't because Shinra isn't supid and knows everyone in Deepground hates the Restirctors, so they basicly have a Restraining Bolt on them).

I really wouldn't at all be surprised to see the rest of the Tsivets show up, if just because the Restrictors are going to panic really badly that someone outside Shinra found out about their secret base under Midgar that no one is supposed to know exists. So they're going to send their strongest fighters (the Tsivets) after Yuffie and Co.

Genesis... Weiss and Nero know where he is. They're the ones who brought him to Deepground in the first place and actually asked him to join their plot against the Restrictors. Which Genesis turned down because he has different priorities. The odds of him showing up by the end are.... really good... given that he is currently "below" Deepground in the cave network there. All Yuffie has to do is keep exploring deeper and deeper into Deepground and she'll find him.

Last edited:

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
I remember both Tifa and Jessie’s VAs posting that they were recording around the same time last year, though it’s likely they were both working on different projects or doing voice work for the Yuffie chapter. I would hope maybe the Tifa scenario will get added in at some point.

The promo for the PS5 upgrade shows the save screen at the part where it shows off the load times and you can see there that the chapter numbers are still the same. So maybe it’s not coming at all, maybe it’s there and the trailer doesn’t reflect the final product or it’s been grafted to an already existing chapter or maybe they’ll add it in eventually.

I feel like they would’ve mentioned as much if they were actually planning to do it, though I guess they could make it a separate episode and add it in the future? If not then maybe they took pieces of that and worked it into the Yuffie episode?

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Not sure if this was already posted, but a FAQ website for Intergrade is up.

https://ffvii-remake-intergrade.squ...6.1035010504.1614388578-2048769125.1574714495

It says that the Yuffie chapter will be available from the title screen from the get-go, no need to complete the main story first. Also, they'll be a deluxe edition that features a mini soundtrack and artbook. Pre-ordering gives you access to a "Cacstar" weapon for Yuffie.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Maybe she investigates/pilfers the bar while they're out.

That would be awesome, but the way she said “Maybe we should say hi!” Leads me to believe they are going in a more earnest and innocent direction with her. Unless they surprise me by making it all an act, I’m gearing myself up fo finding her more Eiko/Rikku/Vanille than Yuffie.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
It says that the Yuffie chapter will be available from the title screen from the get-go, no need to complete the main story first.
I imagine this is where they would add the cut Tifa chapter if they did so in the future unless if the Yuffie episode isn’t only about her and also works in the Tifa stuff, I also really wonder if other characters are going to get their own episodes while we wait for the next part of the remake

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Not sure if this was already posted, but a FAQ website for Intergrade is up.

https://ffvii-remake-intergrade.squ...6.1035010504.1614388578-2048769125.1574714495

It says that the Yuffie chapter will be available from the title screen from the get-go, no need to complete the main story first. Also, they'll be a deluxe edition that features a mini soundtrack and artbook. Pre-ordering gives you access to a "Cacstar" weapon for Yuffie.
So it's not acessible from the main game? Lame, just how they did it with XV's episodes.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I did always feel like she was VII's version of those. The cutesy animu chick along with those three and Selphie and Iris. I generally don't care for that character but I have also thought that Yuffie was the best of them.

In the Zero Punctuation lambasting of FFXIII he called Vanille that game’s “kooky spice” but Yuffie was one of the characters in the “kooky spice” barrel. I lol’d, but I really do agree that Yuffie gets Rikku’d by the fandom as much as Aeris gets Yuna’d, and that KH and the Compilation leaned heavily into [long-winded rant about Compilation...]

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What? Yuffie literally steals from you in Crisis Core several times.

Yeah, she's sweet and cute.... In Advent Children & Dirge since she's your friend. But, that doesn't apply if you work for Shinra and she wants your stuff. That ain't Rikku-like at all.

Yuffie straight up tried to rob Zack blind and lead him into danger (albeit endearingly) to the point even he wised up to her act.

Top Bottom