• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Reminds me of the two tracks from FFVIIR that felt distinctly like Masashi Hamauzu's work.
- Ch5
- Ch16

I recall there was some reference that confirmed one or both pieces were not officially by Hamauzu (the OST nerds can correct me on this one) but the instrumentation and melodies are like straight out of Dirge of Cerberus or FFXIII. The style must intentionally be Hamauzu, I have trouble believing otherwise. I hope they do end up at least lending this style for the Deepground section, if not straight up use or remix themes from the DoC soundtrack.

It's neat seeing the wave of new Dirge of Cerberus playthroughs on YouTube, some of which are specifically in preparation for the Yuffie DLC. Of course no new player of DoC has anything to say that hasn't been said before. Can't really blame them though, it's not a title that inspires varied commentary.

"This is stupid"
"Vincent is hawt"
"This is stupid AND boring"
"Vincent is SO hawt"

:monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Reminds me of the two tracks from FFVIIR that felt distinctly like Masashi Hamauzu's work.
- Ch5
- Ch16

I recall there was some reference that confirmed one or both pieces were not officially by Hamauzu (the OST nerds can correct me on this one) but the instrumentation and melodies are like straight out of Dirge of Cerberus or FFXIII.

The first one is indeed Hamauzu, the second one is Takafumi Imamura as per the OST credits. First time I heard it I also thought that sounded as DoC/Hamauzu as it gets :monster:

So the official JP website for Intergrade has a blurb about the Weiss "ADITTIONAL BATTLE" (indeed they did not spell it right) if you can find your way on the website.

hd.png

Nothing new or revealing on the page about Weiss, far as I can tell.

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
The only question is will it be Genesis or Zack...

This is my thinking, I change my mind like I change my underwear, but I have a feeling Zack will be interwoven into it. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Yuffie episode ends with a character appearing who we end up debating whether is Zack until part 2 drops.

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
So the official JP website for Intergrade has a blurb about the Weiss "ADITTIONAL BATTLE" (indeed they did not spell it right) if you can find your way on the website.

hd.png

Nothing new or revealing on the page about Weiss, far as I can tell.
hmm. This is good news, right? Another acknowledgment of the compilation without making it overly intrusive in Remake’s plot? If true I’d say this is perfect fan service for compilation junkies.

though this doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t be a big part of the plot. He may still, while also being an additional element. But... I think this is a sign they want to Compilation material to be unobtrusive.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
It hasn't been confirmed but I have to imagine Weiss will be involved in the actual story if Interlude on top of being an extra VR fight.

It's weird that the new trailer upload isn't showing up for me in the official channel's list of videos.
EDIT: Okay now many minutes later it shows up

Top Bottom