• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Six months "console exclusivity" for Intergrade.

E0yZxx9UcAI8aWB

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
WARNING. If you do not experience hype upon watching this trailer you may have a medical emergency. Please call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. You may have passed away without even knowing it. Other signs that you may already be deceased include, loss of appetite, coins on your eyelids, relaxed attitudes towards personal hygiene and increased stiffness in joints and muscles.

....You know, people were commenting about how it was sad we didn't get to hear Scarlet "kya ha ha!" in the Remake. Well, you got your wish! :monster: Bitch is gonna be cackling all through the fight as she tries to murder you with her Wutai Slayer Battle Armor.

hello Nero.gif

::When the hottest nightclub refuses you entry after your friends get in, because it's not one of those weird Goth clubs.::

Fuck. I feel this.

Fetish Goth Boys are back, baby. Hell yeah, let's GO.

This whole fucking episode is a dream come true. Like, I'm speechless. This is amazing. The PS5 has paid for itself as far as I'm concerned.

I fucking knew they'd bring my boy Nero back. You can't have light without shadow. Black and white, you can't separate em.

This is going to be one helluva field trip, Yuffie. I hope your Dad signed that waiver of liability.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cloud and the others didn't do a Magic School Bus tour of Shinra Inc's hidden human experiments within Mako Reactor 0.

The deeper you the dig in Midgar, the more madness you find. Before you know it, you're back in 2006 fighting evil color-coded sentai bio-soldiers before their release date! And the calm, quiet, fetish goth club guy is now literally sending all his doctors to the shadow realm because he's tired of waiting for his turn to play.

Yeah, the Compilation is here, baby. You done goofed if you dug this deep. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Well... that was fun to watch...

Nero being out and about in the time of DoC Online in scary. Particularly with unbound hands... (although he doesn't even have his guns out yet). I think it's safe to say *something* different has happened down in Deepground this time around. Only question is what.

Watching Weiss decide to just use one katana to flash-step through Cloud and Co. for massive damage is... heh... that'll be a fun fight (not)... I wonder if Cloud and Co. will last long enough for him to pull out *both* katanas...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The flashback could happen right after INTERgrade :monster:

They only say that Part 2 is going to start chronologically right after whatever occurs here. That doesn't say how it'll start or what will happen. We just know that this leads into what we should expect in Part 2 of the Remake.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The flashback could happen right after INTERgrade :monster:

They only say that Part 2 is going to start chronologically right after whatever occurs here. That doesn't say how it'll start or what will happen. We just know that this leads into what we should expect in Part 2 of the Remake.
I guess he could tell them on the walk over to Kalm rather than in-town. I assume the contrived "let's split up because there can only be three party members" thing won't be a factor in the Remake series, so there's really no reason to wait lol.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
The Kids Are Alright has given us *some* travel times... including the fact that it a land route from Junon to Midgar was impossible and that the party spent *days* traveling East to get around the mountain range. Other travel-time info from TKAA includes that it takes at least two hours to get from Midgar to Healin Lodge by *car* (Healin Lodge seems to be closer to Midgar than Kalm).

After the Lifestream stopped Meteor, it changed the landscape enough that there *is* now a way from Junon to Midgar that is flat enough to travel easily. And it takes about two days by car to get from Junon to Midgar if you stop for the night.

So... I think it's safe to say Nojima at least is playing around with travel times and how long it would realistically take to get places...

SilverArrow20XX

Pro Adventurer
The Kids Are Alright has given us *some* travel times... including the fact that it a land route from Junon to Midgar was impossible and that the party spent *days* traveling East to get around the mountain range. Other travel-time info from TKAA includes that it takes at least two hours to get from Midgar to Healin Lodge by *car* (Healin Lodge seems to be closer to Midgar than Kalm).

After the Lifestream stopped Meteor, it changed the landscape enough that there *is* now a way from Junon to Midgar that is flat enough to travel easily. And it takes about two days by car to get from Junon to Midgar if you stop for the night.

So... I think it's safe to say Nojima at least is playing around with travel times and how long it would realistically take to get places...

Another one was Rufus commenting that it would take 3-4 hours to reach the coast from Kalm in Episode Shinra.
That one was a head scratcher for me lol.

Top Bottom