• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Official Trailer (& other footage) Thread

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
And right after that clip, where she's talking about girls chasing after Cloud, the very first thing we see in the next part is Jessie. Subtle, SE. Real subtle. :P

Also, Rufus looks to be a total bada** now. Very cool, and I can't wait to see how he progresses as a villian in Part 2 and beyond. Maybe we'll get a chance to fight him again later. I wouldn't mind a rematch, especially if Rufus still makes his famous helicopter escape in this fight. I couldn't understand what Red was saying in the truck, but it seemed like he was razzing Barret a bit, which is pretty funny. Can't wait to see his actual gameplay in Part 2. He should be pretty interesting to fight as since he's on four legs.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Watched the final trailer.... and while I know cutscenes can be used in various ways and not in their actual order... that last one after the logo at the end has me like... could
Zack somehow be
alive? I mean I doubt it but.... can't say a part of me sorta wonders.
i saw the game ending but not gonna say you have to see for yourself

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
And right after that clip, where she's talking about girls chasing after Cloud, the very first thing we see in the next part is Jessie. Subtle, SE. Real subtle. :P

Also, Rufus looks to be a total bada** now. Very cool, and I can't wait to see how he progresses as a villian in Part 2 and beyond. Maybe we'll get a chance to fight him again later. I wouldn't mind a rematch, especially if Rufus still makes his famous helicopter escape in this fight. I couldn't understand what Red was saying in the truck, but it seemed like he was razzing Barret a bit, which is pretty funny. Can't wait to see his actual gameplay in Part 2. He should be pretty interesting to fight as since he's on four legs.
Barret mentions driving a piece of shit and red says " says the 300 pounds riding in back" or something along that line and Barret gets little mad at him lol.

Rufus does look fricking awesome! I hope there will be a second fight with him

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
i saw the game ending but not gonna say you have to see for yourself
Yeah I'm going to try my best to avoid finding that out until I can play the game (though that'll probably not happen for a few months as I was planning on buying a PS4 Pro before the 10th.... but with how things are now, I'm limiting expenses to only essential items).

Saven

Pro Adventurer
This is why I wanted to reserve judgement on Rufus until I actually saw more of him after the January leaks. He was the only character that got a meh reaction, but it was a close-up shot of his face in action. I think I have been satisfied with all the new character designs in general.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer

It is really weird not having Cloud standing there.....

KIccpnT.jpg

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
So... now that I've finished the game, I decided to take a look at all the trailers that I had missed on purpose since E3 2019.
Wow. I feel so validated in my choice of having done a media blackout. The whole game is spelled out in these trailers! There is so much stuff that I was so happy to discover on my own playthrough, I'd better not start counting them. I was hard to wait, but it definitely paid off. Delayed gratification FTW!

And thank you again for the spoiler policies that had been set and for respecting them.

... Guess I know what I'll have to do during the year preceding the release of part 2... that's going to be tough. :doh:

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Yes, that's Aerith's church, while you're going up to the rafters.

Edit:
The screenshot is the part where Cloud is helping Aerith across a beam. But the scene it came from isn't really important at all. The tweet itself is like, there's 4 months left in the year, shit might be bad / make you anxious (we're in a pandemic after all), but enjoy yourself etc, so they're using a dialogue screenshot to make it seem like Cloud is telling you it'll be okay.

The account also makes tweets of similar type where it's like, "Have a nice weekend" and "Hey it's [month / day]".

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ah yeah, I watched that once I think lol :D No wonder I didn't remember it :D

TGS is incoming at the end of September, but sadly I don't think we'll get a trailer lol.

Reactions: Wol

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Ah yeah, I watched that once I think lol :D No wonder I didn't remember it :D

TGS is incoming at the end of September, but sadly I don't think we'll get a trailer lol.

I think the first trailer will only come during the next E3.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, it will come... for 2023 TGS lol

Nah as @OWA-2 said, I also think it'll be for E3 2022. I still think they want the next game released by 2023, since next year will be XVI's year (although, we still don't have a date for that, wtf, I do expect a release date for TGS come on SE). They have started working on it in 2019 according to their interviews, so 2023 seems right, especially since they don't want too much time without a release too (this is why we have First Soldier and Ever Crisis coming out in between, plus a novella, and several Ultimanias... they're flooding the fandom as to not be forgotten).

Edit:

So, October 1st for no news about Remake lol. This time they have to give FFXVI news, come ON. A release date :wacky:

Last edited:

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Nah as @OWA-2 said, I also think it'll be for E3 2022. I still think they want the next game released by 2023, since next year will be XVI's year (although, we still don't have a date for that, wtf, I do expect a release date for TGS come on SE). They have started working on it in 2019 according to their interviews, so 2023 seems right, especially since they don't want too much time without a release too (this is why we have First Soldier and Ever Crisis coming out in between, plus a novella, and several Ultimanias... they're flooding the fandom as to not be forgotten).

Edit:

So, October 1st for no news about Remake lol. This time they have to give FFXVI news, come ON. A release date :wacky:

I remember reading somewhere, that FFXVI's main dev said the game won't appear in this TGS. ☹

Top Bottom