SPOILERS FFVII Remake Open Spoiler Discussion Thread

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Ok, now I gotta enter. MGSV may have a shitty story, but the gameplay was so fined, so tuned, and so damn well made, there hasnt been one single stealth game that ever came close to the complexity of MSGV. If that's "crappy", then I guess 90% of games should go straight to the trash can.

.....Did the characters in MGSV get sucked into an alternate dimesnion full of demons?

Yes, I was obviously talking about Survive.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Oh yeah, sorry lmao. Completely glanced over the demons part. But Survive was a tragedy for pretty much anything. That game should not have existed. FFVIIR has a lot of good points that it would be a waste if they thought everything sucked. And even the ending isnt hated by everyone. Its just divisive.

snatchr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Snatchr
latest

Big think

(kidding)

(unless..?)

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
do not read if want not to be spoiled from what I am about to bitch about.

Wedge lives! Biggs Lives! Yet Jessie doesn't?! What the fuck!! So you telling me that all those scenes with Jessie was for nothing!! I am sorry but that is bullshit! Why does Biggs and wedge get to live and not Jessie!? Seriously I cannot be the only one who thinks this is bullshit! Nothing against Biggs nor wedge but if they could survive than Jessie could have too!

In fact why didn't cloud use cure materia why didn't he use the healing materia she gave him!? That is like why didn't cloud heal aerith when she was stabbed I mean curaga boom! Healed and alive! Or used a phoenix down before she actually died same with Jessie...please someone tell me they feel that this is bullshit, I just want to go into the ffvii world and just punch someone or go back and prevent her death at the tower...I am sorry but I needed to get it off my chest

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble

Wedge lives! Biggs Lives! Yet Jessie doesn't?! What the fuck!! So you telling me that all those scenes with Jessie was for nothing!! I am sorry but that is bullshit! Why does Biggs and wedge get to live and not Jessie!? Seriously I cannot be the only one who thinks this is bullshit! Nothing against Biggs nor wedge but if they could survive than Jessie could have too!

In fact why didn't cloud use cure materia why didn't he use the healing materia she gave him!? That is like why didn't cloud heal aerith when she was stabbed I mean curaga boom! Healed and alive! Or used a phoenix down before she actually died same with Jessie...please someone tell me they feel that this is bullshit, I just want to go into the ffvii world and just punch someone or go back and prevent her death at the tower...I am sorry but I needed to get it off my chest

Edit* placed back the spoil tag

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Actually it's heavily implied Wedge doesn't live. Did you actually see the game and what happened to him or what?

Biggs' fate in the future is up in the air.
But yes, divergence and re-shuffling of certain things was always on the table. Just because we've been thrown a curve ball here doesn't make anything for nothing. Like, seriously. A little change isn't going to make things... Ahem. BS.

.... Because being impaled or shot to death, isn't the same as getting merely incapacitated or knocked out. There's a difference. A magic can only do so much.

Back To Black

Pro Adventurer

To quote Rogan's old Martial arts instructor.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Actually it's heavily implied Wedge doesn't live. Did you actually see the game and what happened to him or what?

But yes, divergence and re-shuffling of certain things was always on the table. Just because we've been thrown a curve ball here doesn't make anything for nothing. Like, seriously. A little change isn't going to make things... Ahem. BS.

.... Because being impaled or shot to death, isn't the same as getting merely incapacitated or knocked out. There's a difference. A magic can only do so much.
Yeah I saw and wedge was alive and well so was Biggs from the ending. Wedge was with mayor domino and contacted gang in shinra hq.

I understand your confusion and distrust of my info but it is true I did see but I am honestly not gonna bother with it anymore I just wanted to get it off my chest. Hey I mean no disrespect at all

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel

Well it is square enix I do not know why I am even surprised lol must be my age no not old I am thirty but I am considered middle aged yeah in random standards I am old lol

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I found the greatest copypasta due to the Remake from the Final Fantasy subreddit:

I'm still mad
I will always be mad
On my deathbed, I will still be mad
When the seas heat up the world descends into global catastrophe I will still be fucking mad
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about Final Fantasy VII Remake?" and my answer will be "Yes"
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of Man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of the planet Earth and decode the secrets of our ancient 'Internet', and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of space
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain
I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post, and it still doesn't make me feel even the slightest bit LESS mad
I fucking hate you Square Enix

Top Bottom