FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
I had my eyes on that already a couple of days ago, but my attention span is sooo short, that I could get an entry in the Guiness World Records...i.e. I forgot about it the same day I saw it...

For me, this is the best looking in-game shot we've seen from her since reveal. Her look seems much more natural and aligns more with the high-rendered image we see alongside it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Barret, Tifa, and Ifrit full-body renders:
Barret_Standing_SQUARE.jpg

Tifa_Standing_SQUARE.jpg

Ifrit_SQUARE.jpg

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Did they have anything at today's State of Play event? Nice renders and materia menu, though.

Jairus

Oh ok. Thought it had already finished. Hopefully we'll see something new today there.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Ok, so it looks like Summon Materia IS still Red, but that it gets a unique slot in weapons that are different from that of other Materia. Also, the highlight shows when materia are linked (even though the weapon only has the two slots). I'm really glad that the AP Growth stats get indicated over on the rigght-hand side. I wonder if adding/removing Materia will appear in that blank middle section if you select one of the Materia.

Also:

X:neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Some more of those screenshots are up here: https://wccftech.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-new-screenshots-tifa/ though I'm not sure if that deserves its own newspost, since I'm not sure if any of them have been shared out onto the official Twitters and whatnot quite yet (I sort of expect they're waiting on the State of Play to cover some of what they showed at TGS, plus probably the little extras about the Materia System from this latest screenshot).

You can also see that the Ice Elemental combination shows up when Cloud attacks:

jnxtflwewjxtytaph1s4.jpg

X:neo:

Jairus

Lots of nice new pics, but it'd be cool if they gave the AVALANCHE trio a little hires love like that given how much they've been promoting them in other ways. Oh, well. Game still looks great regardless.

Top Bottom