FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
In case anyone's interested, Briana White (Aerith VA) mentions in her most recent Twitch stream that she's back to gaming after doing some VA work for Popup Dungeon & a selfcare break and is determined to finish the Remake and try to stream regularly like before, so watch this space.
Her first Remake stream is supposed to be Wednesday! Also, she's hoping to start to get her VODs for that playthrough on YouTube on Friday.

X :neo:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
200.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, imagine getting harassed for every fucking post you make (which is your job FYI) over Jessie, even four months past the goddamn release date of the game you're still having to promote as a brand twitter account.

Yeah, I'm not surprised it came to this at all. Humans only have so much patience before something's got to give.

When Part 2 gets officially announced and advertised, I think I'm going to just start harassing that FFVII twitter account for Chadley. Just every hour on the hour, post about needing more Chadley and harass them to show more of him.

Yes. That'll be my new purpose. I'm gonna see how much I can bend reality to acknowledge one tertiary character beyond their intended focus. It'll be a social experiment.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's been a quiet hobby of mine to witness Jairus irrationally harassing the FFVII Remake twitter account over their lack of Jessie focus.

This has happened on almost every post of theirs since... I don't even know. But he's been a ghoul that's haunted that account since as long as I can remember them doing character featurettes.

So it's no surprise it's come to this.

And they better be ready because Part 2 will be titled, "The Return of Chadley."

The floodgates have opened.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It's been a quiet hobby of mine to witness Jairus irrationally harassing the FFVII Remake twitter account over their lack of Jessie focus.

This has happened on almost every post of theirs since... I don't even know. But he's been a ghoul that's haunted that account since as long as I can remember them doing character featurettes.

So it's no surprise it's come to this.

And they better be ready because Part 2 will be titled, "The Return of Chadley."

The floodgates have opened.

tumblr_mc42de4nTa1r7ge2r.gif

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think everyone should find a tertiary character to irrationally simp for, and dogpile Square-Enix until they create a new FFVII that has an outsized focus on random assholes that only have at most 10 lines in script.

Chadley gets a character featurette twice in a month on twitter. Choco Bill gets a play arts kai. Priscilla and Mr. Dolphin get their own DLC episode. The possibilities are endless.

Like, come on everyone. Let's raise raise the roof and make every tertiary character as important as a main character. Why discriminate??? They're VALID TOO!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
This sets a dangerous precedent now, he knows with enough harassment he can get results...

Yeah, it's a pretty shitty thing to do, but whoever runs the Twitter account isn't as invested in this drama as we are and is probably just sick of seeing Jairus's posts by now.

I think everyone should find a tertiary character to irrationally simp for, and dogpile Square-Enix until they create a new FFVII that has an outsized focus on random assholes that only have at most 10 lines in script.

Chadley gets a character featurette twice in a month on twitter. Choco Bill gets a play arts kai. Priscilla and Mr. Dolphin get their own DLC episode. The possibilities are endless.

Like, come on everyone. Let's raise raise the roof and make every tertiary character as important as a main character. Why discriminate??? They're VALID TOO!

Can I get a Madam M VR massage simulator? :monstersmash:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, once upon a time back in ye-olde ACF days, Geostigma & I were mods. She went on to get into the gaming community, and thanks to some of the experience back then, was a community manager for Ubisoft for a period of time. There's always someone behind those accounts, and I just have to say that after finally annoying the official account to the point that they finally acquiesced in the form of a sarcastic subtweet about it – it brings me nothing but joy that this is the point where something Jessie-related is finally relevant to be posted in this thread, and the only commentary is about how even the official Final Fantasy VII Remake community team is as sick of that obsessive behaviour as we are, and that the account is just banned so that we don't have to deal with it any more.

Here's to Jessie as a spectacularly developed character in Final Fantasy VII Remake, and here's to all of us finally shedding the memory of it being attached to an ACF-Admin-level of unhealthy obsession, and being allowed to laugh about the absurdity of it, and move on back to when it was something we all enjoyed just like any other part of the game.

X:neo:

Top Bottom