• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm exactly the same.

In jp they've done on banner only units for limited banners why can't they do that for us?

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
So, I ran out of story around Christmas and grinding raids and junk got old soon after. Had some trials left but mostly just stall, can't be bothered for some item that's worse than a TMR anyway.

Please ping me if some amazing stuff happens, kupo.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Ok so all the new updated happening are really cool

The trust coin system also the no prism thing for limited unit (Jp version got this 6 months after it's introduction), they've said this MAY arrive at a later stage and I'm actually OK with this but (and there's a big but below)

The extra inventory dear god I have been waiting for this.

Google login

really nice updates...but in regards to this particular sentence about no limited unit prisms in the trust coin system.

we would like to consider the players who have worked hard to obtain the time limited units

:facepalm:

Gumi..what the hell did your global player base do to you that you come off with stuff like this, this was worded so poorly. They could have left that sentence off there and the bottom bit where they say we may introduce these at a later date but right now we have no plans to would have been fine but nope they had to go one step further and piss of the player base, both the facebook page and reddit are pretty pissed about this statement.

It sounds like they're saying mostly "oh you didn't spend enough on the limited banners so no prisms for you!" or "hey you're not a whale and didn't sell your house, your kids, the whole shabam to drop £££ on the limited banners YOU DIDN'T WORK HARD ENOUGH TO GET IT." and at the same time the summoning system is RNG based you could spend hundreds of £££ on this game and get really awful luck. There's a difference between working hard and our dumb luck on this game.

And a Good example of the RNG nature is the first time the SOA banner came around, there was a whale Claic is his name who pulled insanely on this banner to get Fayt (pulled for nostalgia loves the character. He had 400 pulls (and more I think) and he didn't get the unit a single time. This is someone who has spent thousands on the game and was also a rep at the Fan Festa this year and well when you look at that their statement makes absolute no sense whatsoever, like this guy is a serious spender and even he has a bad run of luck from time to time.

I love all the new updates and I'm excited for the FFX banner and the CNY banner next week and to upgrade my Chow unit to 7* but that statement is just such an insight on how this company views it's global players.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
That's cause your not working hard enough for it :awesome:.

In all seriousness though I can't afford major pulls on the FFX banner but I'll do dailies on it.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Haha I have 10k in lapis and twenty summon tickets of varying degrees. My guess will be at least 40 blues, 2 more elfreedas and a summertime fina.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Elfreeda's STMR is great for tanks though and Marshall gloves in the TDH era are still a must so she would be a good pull to have if you got 2 more of her!

I've 1200 lspis and 1 ticket left but I have a very solid party and honestly I don't need to pull in the FFX banner so I may not even do dailies. I may hold off altogether because the CNY banner is round the corner and if Chow has an outstanding STMR I will be using any resources I have possible into that with every hope of getting him two more times to get it.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Annnd the game is a glorified mess right now, half expected after the last major update jp side with the trust coins etc the game was extremely buggy. Same thing here guess they didn't work hard enough on it but what do you expect if you feel the majority of your playerbase doesn't :mon:(yeah that work hard comment is gonna be a thing now)

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I've literally had the download screen for almost every single activity I've clicked on XD
Hot mess doesn't even cover this shit

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
It's ridiculous clearly they don't believe in QC testing before they finish maintenance. This happens after every huge maintenance they honestly just don't put any thought into it.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Shouldn't need to do that also most of the update is apparently stable, still graphical glitches etc though.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Been a while since a post on here but honestly the game is feeling a little stale at the moment, I think the broken content that went ongoing for the best part of 2 months really didn't help but yeah I feel like I'm waiting for something more to happen in it right now. One one positive note however the season two soundtrack was recently released and for this I'm glad because this game has for me an outstanding soundtrack.

So Brave Exvius now includes CG limit break sequences in battle, showing renditions of some familiar attacks like Cloud's Omnislash Ver5.

Spoiler: 4m43s - 5m08s contains "bikini chicks at the beach" as two limit breaks. *facepalm*

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So Brave Exvius now includes CG limit break sequences in battle, showing renditions of some familiar attacks like Cloud's Omnislash Ver5.

Spoiler: 4m43s - 5m08s contains "bikini chicks at the beach" as two limit breaks. *facepalm*
God damn that's a sexy new AC Cloud model:O. Almost makes me wish they had made ACC this year....(and none of that upscale BS).

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
CG units for game have been a thing for about 2 years now, they're pretty much now doing an FF redo of the main characters now which is excellent particularly for earlier versions of the FF units that are basically not worth having at all in your inventory and didnt get a lot of Love or are now severely outdated. CGTerra has just been announced for Thursday. Firion and Bartz have already had their release within the last 6 weeks.

@Ergo Drop rates have just increased as of last week permanently to 5% from 3% for 5* units and they've removed a lot of old units fron the summon pool on the main banners to make it easier to get units.

Animations have mostly been fixed and game encounters at less bugs than it used to (it did have a major issue with a lock out after maintenance recently but they compensated players pretty appropriately) we've had a lot of amazing global exclusive units in the last year too.

AC Cloud will probably come to global in time for the FF7 release in March JP version is about 6/9 months or so ahead in terms of base content but Global has really since last year done a shift for the player base against JP and they dont exactly follow the same schedule anymore which us way better.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
So how much of a difference does a 2% increase in drop rate actually make? It would be more meaningful if they actually pushed it to a two-digit percentage, especially given the large number of rainbows in the game now. And they still haven't updated the 10+1 to be a guaranteed 5* instead of 4*. Nobody cares about golds anymore, you need rainbows to do anything high end in the game. If DOO can have a guaranteed 5* weapon with each 10+1 pull, then BE has no excuse not to do the same with its rainbows.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Honestly I couldn't math it out, but theres Zero chance they'll increase the rate to double digits, BUT I'm really happy with the recent changes and rate up and considering they've reduced the pool of old 3-5* units on main summon banners and step ups so we've a better chance of pulling on banner units and they've also removed Summon Fest to give us a better experience for the new units I can't complain too about the rate right now.

On 10+1 5* pulls guranteed again this is something they'd never do considering we get a free 10+1 and 5+1 ticket a month and a 5* ex ticket a month for daily log in they'd never be that generous and I agree that it should happen but it's just something they'd never do, bottom line is they know if they guaranteed 3 x 5* pulls a month it'd hurt them financially.

I Will say there are people out there that can clear the high end content without top end/meta units and the game is very F2P friendly which is surprising considering how greedy a company Gumi can be. I've already heard rumours that :War of the visions which was just released in Japan this week is already locking content behind a paywall which is a major pity because if they do that for Global I wont be anywhere near as invested in it as I am for BE. The Alchemist Code gets a lot of hate for also doing this and they also got greedy with Brave Frontier so it's quite surprising just how generous they are in comparison with FFBE.

As happy as I am with the progress they've made recently with the game I wont deny Gumi still have a long way to go to gain back player trust base over some of their more frustrating choices. We still haven't been given story reset or expert missions, which they've really danced around and the way the 3rd anniversary was handled in certain aspects was downright disgraceful.

But they ARE learning what we want as a player base and l'm looking forward to the stream tonight to see what they have in store for us.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Just an update to say their live stream was brilliant, throughly hooked for 3 hours. Lots of tickets and some lapis given away,.

Story reset which we've all been dying for and some really interesting new mechanics and challenges they're releasing was really great to hear.

Some Global original units getting a huge revamp and new sprites so excited for them. All in all it was an excellent stream, the only thing I have to complain about is the cash only summon banner they're releasing because its locking a banner behind a paywall and they've an awful habit of over valuing the price of the banner and they become ridiculously expensive.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Story reset sounds nice, but it feels like they've made the UoC tickets less valuable, because from what I understand, you won't be able to use them to get any of the newer units that you don't have at all since only their prisms will be added to the list. And with step-ups still costing a fortune in lapis just to go through once, that doesn't help. The lapis trade for the UoC tickets should have been for 5,000, not 2,000. One ticket per step.

Speaking of lapis, it's still way to expensive to buy, same with the bundles. I get it's a gacha game, but that doesn't mean it has to stay that way or always do things the way it's typically done. If they drop the price of lapis down to below what the resellers sell it for, to dirt cheap levels, that'll both kick the resellers out of the picture and bring in tons of new buyers. The far higher volume of sales would more than compensate for the lower price per sale. 100,000 $1 sales gets you more than 5,000 $10 sales, after all - just an arbitrary example, but you know what I mean.

And how would increasing the frequency of rainbow drops to double digit levels (even just 10%) and changing all the 10+1 banners to guaranteed 5* instead of 4* hurt Gumi? There are a ton of rainbows in the game now, and it makes sense to make them easier to get because of the larger quantity available. The premium 10+1 used to have a guaranteed 5* but they took that away and now it's less valuable. Those free 10+1 and 5+1 tickets don't guarantee a 5*, and you only get the 5* ticket if you've logged in every day, which not everyone does.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Jairus sorry for long post I wanted to answer your points all the way through, it;s also interesting on how we both view the game, it's nice to discuss this aspect of it to someone with a bit of a different view point.

Think about it this way with the Prisms, rather than worrying about having to do an entire step up in the hope of pulling two of the 5* unit you now only need 1 and can get their prism and you can 7* immediately (if you have eough UOC) and we also have the benefit of having the new units permanently in the pool, JP didn't get that option they were all limited, so yeah you can only get their prism with a UOC now but those units that are now the big ones we have permanent access to in the summon pool, I think it's been a very positive change and we cans till UOC units before AK Rain so it's not like you can't do that still.

I agree that the step up is expensive and I miss the 11K step up they used to give us, we do get a lot of free lapis per month BUT its not enough to cover even two steps in one lap but I personally don't agree with what you're saying about the UOCs being worth 5000 lapis, I think 2000 for the 1st and 1500 after is a good deal but it's not something I want to use mine for anyway, I'd rather keep my UOC tickets.

I completely agree on the price of lapis being way too expensive and I've in the past spent far more than what I'd care to admiit and the bundles they say are usually awful price wise, and it would be nice if they did lower the price however I absolutely think lapis resellers are the scum of the earth and anyone who uses them deserves to be banned from in game (Dyer springs to mind), if you know who that is and anyone who uses them absolutely does not help in making Gumi reconsider their prices considering it makes them loose money.

I think you've got the premium confused it was never a guaranteed 5* it was always 4* minimum, they do seem to crop up a bit more now but I think it would also be nice to have it more often, maybe once a month. The 5* 10+1 is still a thing but the only release this usually during anniversary time or Xmas we do get a 5* ticket with the monthly MK event once you hit 15000 EP that;s easy to hit in 2 weeks with natural regeneration doing ELT or LGD stages and while the other 5* ticket is log in rewards...that takes 2 seconds to do.

I think lately they've been quite generous with pulls they've just done 5000 lapis this month log in prize and, we got the lottery prize from the live stream, that was another 1560 lapis, we've had 3 free 10+1 pulls this month which did net me 3 5* units (second Chocobo Fina, 1st Sol, and 5th Marie) we've had the free daily Saturday-Monday pulls, we've just started getting the Fan Fest rewards in and we've got two 5* tickets in there and I think about 20 ex tickets (although I wish they'd stop sending these in drips and drabs). Look at what they've just done the DQ banner and raid, they've just given us 5 free silver keys right off the bat in the raid, absolutely no one expecting that after the first DQ banner and it's a very pleasant surprise.

It wouldn't hurt at all to have a 10% rate for us but it's just not something they'll increase the rates to, people would spend far less on the game if the rate was that high permanently, the games got to make it's money somehow. However the new rate up and completing the step up for AK rain netted me the most 5* units I've ever got in a step up since we started having them and I also got one Locke after using 4 normal tickets on the FFIV banner and I've just done another step today in the step up banner and pulled my second one so I can now officially retire my Loren as a breaker so I would say the rate up is having a definite impact.

Look I'm not an advocate for Gumi by any means, I've said my fair share about Gumi in this thread and how they've handled stuff in the past including how greedy they've been with the rates, the cost of bundles and lapis and the bugs.

.This year alone, the third anniversary was handled very badly and the amount of bugs and glitches and extended maintenance has been at times an absolute joke, all you need to do is look at my post at the top of this thread to know how I've felt. Xmas last year was a fiasco right through up until maybe March before things started improving and they handled the lock out a few weeks ago very poorly (I was locked out for 3 days on two separate occasions myself) and they ignored numerous bugs and issues from us for months (the friend list springs to mind) but the F2P aspect of this game is very good, all of the events and challenges are not P2P at all and going from a spender, to someone who now doesn't spend a penny on this game,I'm fine with what we get in terms of free pulls and tickets, I also really enjoy the story, it's very solid and very solid as an FF story in it's own right and I think despite everything that's what keeps me playing and enjoying this game

Top Bottom