Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, once I finally heard the English dub I thought, "Well that made perfect sense. How come not one fansubber got that?" Was it some Japanese idiom?
It's not an idiom, it was just really weirdly phrased and doesn't have a lot of context. They even had to explain the line in the director's commentary, which is probably why it was ultimately cut.

It's been a while since I watched it, but the English line is different from the Japanese one. In Japanese, as I recall, Reno says something like, "Naw, man, we don't know where it is," and Yazoo responds, "his faith in you equals zero," or something to that extent. The implication is that Reno was acting like they were playing along with Rufus and keeping it a secret, but Yazoo turns it around and says they don't know because Rufus couldn't trust them to hold their tongues.

Also,

Spoilers and shit
Neat.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL that's what I thought when I read that. XD

I don't suppose Sephiroth did any 1337 pyrotechnics or anything did he?

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
ACC definately has an English voice track. All the same voice actors are back, except for Denzel & Marlene. I was especially excited that Steve Burton was back for Cloud. I've been watching the movie all day & it is badass!!!!!

Reference

Likes The Bartender
ACC definately has an English voice track. All the same voice actors are back, except for Denzel & Marlene. I was especially excited that Steve Burton was back for Cloud. I've been watching the movie all day & it is badass!!!!!

Can we get some juicy summary please!!!!!

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
StrifeClouds: be the one to answer the question that nobody can seem to answer.
Is there an English subtitle track?

Ryusuke

Lv. 25 Adventurer
HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAY!!! :joy:

The lip sync is redone? ^^;

Isabella

Your Mom
I know some people don't like Steve Burton as Cloud (I'm looking at you, Masamune), but I think he's wonderful in the role. I'm glad he's back.

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
I got my copy this morning. The wait for UPS was killing me lol. I don't know how to get screen caps, sorry Isabella.

The lip syncing is not redone, but I was just happy for their origianl voices to be back :)

There are no english subtitles, only Japanese.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! PLEASE MOAR SCREENCAPS PLEAAAAAAASSSSSE!!!!! I wanna see this movie SO GODDAMN BAD IT'S DRIVING ME COMPLETELY BATSHIT INSANE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Whoa shitz, sorry about that peoplez XD. I'm just REAL anxious now cuz my backup plan to watch the movie just went up in flames and I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BAD!!! I beg you... I BEG you, PLEASE moar screencaps... please... I'm so close to cryin... I've never been teased so damn much with a movie before... XD

EDIT: Someone else please get screencaps then? I swear I'm going to implode ><... s' ok StrifeClouds I understand... T_T.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Does someone know how to get screencaps off a PS3? That is the only way I can play the movie.

Like what do you want to know OneWingedDemon? I don't even know where to begin lol

Isabella

Your Mom
To clear up some confusion:
1. Is the Cloud/Aerith back to back scene still in there?
2. At the end, does Cloud visit Zack's grave with Tifa, Denzel, or both?

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Aw crap! If I knew the english dub was on it, I would have ordered it! Why wait for June 2nd if I can get it earlier.

Can we get a summary please?

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
The Cloud/Aerith back to back is still there yes. Nothing changed about that scene.

After the credits when it shows Cloud's desk with the group pic, it cuts away to a scene at Zack's grave, but the Buster sword is gone a bunch of flowers are growing in its place. You don't see Cloud or anyone, but you can hear them walking up to it & Denzel asks "Is this a grave?" You then hear Cloud reply "No, this is where a hero started his journey." It then cuts away to the Buster now placed in the church.

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Are there English subtitles to accompany the Japanese vocal track?

And if you had a capture card connected to your computer (plug the a/v in the back) that would work. Or, go oldschool and take some digicam pix :P

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Whao. The release got me so excited I made an account here. Hello everyone!

Hey StrifeClouds? Mind if I ask you something? What is this 'surprise' scene they were talking about in the interviews?

(If it was Zack showing up as well then, yes, I was surprised when that was mentioned)

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
No English subs, only Japanese. I don't have a capture card, but I'll see about trying to take some pictures with my camera & uploading lol

Top Bottom