Final Fantasy VII G Bike Announced For Smartphones - S-E + CC2!

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
If you think about it, it must have cost them a bit to make the new 3d assets, since it's not easy to build/texture/animate them as fast as sprites, even the ones recycled from Crisis Core. They will have been spending more money making this than what they'd get through in app purchases.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Maybe G-Bike was just a sort of test for ideas of the Remake's motorcycle minigame at Gold Saucer?
Sad that I never even got to play this though, it looked pretty interesting.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So didn't think you'd see a new post right? Neither did I!

Apparently the game was updated to v1.8.0 (on the 24th) for various reasons:

In this version, intermediate and advanced additional daily mission, specification changes RESULT, was done and renovation of HOME screen · CUSTOM screen.

RXwMRyP.png

[Menu-related]
● specification changes RESULT, change the reward acquisition method after change chase clear of item acquisition method from roulette to the lottery by the mission comprehensive evaluation, we also refurbishment of the screen and interface.

4KTRtmL.png

※ Of the acquisition item, do the lottery to fit a clear reward and a special reward.
※ "C, B, A, S" number of times lottery by the respective evaluation of the Chase will fluctuate.

If the treasure was dropped during the mission, it is possible to clear the mission, it has been changed so that the Treasure is available in fixed.
※ "for more information and item drop feature Please confirm. "

● screen repair
Remove the TALK button on the HOME screen, and have been fixed interface in the CUSTOM screen.

9gKwB2E.png

● equipped with reinforced during production of the change following the operation, we have changed the director at the time of execution.
Strengthen and create and limit breakthrough "weapon".
Reinforced synthetic and evolution synthesis of "Materia".
※ There is no change in production at the time of MaAkira synthesis.

● level and name to the materialization of the top icon in the name display materialized mounted screen of each materialized are now displayed alternately.

GXAGDkY.png

● we added an additional following items of new items.
The item is available in the following October of login bonus.
ZpYb2Ac.png
GS tank · L
Items that can be made to recover 100% of the GS.

FzQkskw.png
GS tank · S
Items that can be recovered 50% GS.

Never to recover beyond the maximum value of the GS of the player ※.

● Gem as a reward of track record I now available.
Remuneration of proven I can earn from HOME> OTHER> performance.
※ 1.8.0 performance of the gem that was achieved in the past, it will be distributed to the gift box at the time of the first login.

[Chase-related]
● the effect movie skip corresponding cloud and the boss of the limit break when the movie of limit break I was able to skip.

lVXPaSz.png

※ if supported character is selected before Chase, when you skip a cloud of limit break director of Unison limit break it will also be skipped.
※ damage ratio will reflect the magnification of the time it is skipped.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
why even bother when it's going to be over so soon?

You took the thoughts right out of my head. I mean, why even borther keeping it on when they might as well just shut it down like, right now instead of updating it which is a complete waste of time.

riccochet

Lionhearted Knight
Hi guys, is anyone still playing this?
I started playing this week and its fun actually, just bummed I missed out on all the support character events.
Just curious though, I'm a game modder, so I was wondering if anyone was willing to share their game's cache files with me. I'd really like to get Yuffie, Barret, Shiva, Reno and Dyne extracted.

I know of one person who has them but they are not in a very sharing mood, yet loves to show them off.

Also, if this is not allowed please let me know.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
All I want to know is, can you do Omnislash on the bike?

No. :(

Before I forget to post it, a compilation of swords and bikes from the game, by Hao.

FY3ewyF.jpg

Vc1mIf4.jpg

suQit1E.jpg

They've released v1.9.0, which removes the gem purchase feature (also I've noticed the twitter account hasn't been posting updates since the 23rd of September, so further signs that this game is coming to an end....so very sad).

"FINAL FANTASY VII G-BIKE" We available, Thank you very much.
Today, it has distribution start the version 1.9.0.

In this version, Gem sale end of, we the correspondence, such as bug fixes.
Main fixes

[Menu-related]
● sale end of Gem
When you tap the SHOP> Gem purchase "of Gem sale has ended." It appears the wording of.

GOIoNUz.png
※ sale of gems but will end, Gem in possession at that time will continue to be available.

● specification changes at the time of shortage Gem
If the gem is insufficient at the time of Gem consumption processing, without transition to Gem purchase screen, a confirmation screen will appear.

wYewR5c.png
※ If the gem at the time continue is missing, it will be as it is mission failure.

Major bug fixes

[Chase-related]
● When you use the materialized "Thunder", was fixed a bug that does not damage the continuous for a particular enemy.

Please check for the above bug fixes.
Others, we made a correction of very narrow, defect.
For bug that is currently confirmed

[Menu-related]
● When the communication performs an operation in an unstable state and becomes impossible progress in result screen after the mission clear.
The inability progress ※ will be to restart the app, to reward that has been displayed on the result screen material possession material list, because materialized has been granted to the possession materia list, please confirm.
※ For the reward you have earned, you will see the notification of acquisition Gil won item named "We won the following remuneration in the previous mission." The app restart.

● When you have updated, there are things that provisional text is displayed on the loading screen after title tap.

Last edited:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I don't recognize some of those swords, much less the names of the bikes, do you have a list of their names (or text so I can translate)? Also, I see no sign of the Fusion Swords or Fenrir, unless that's DLC?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
there's no dlc like that, it was just the 'premium currency' you usually get in free to play games

the login bonuses have been good for the End Times, i might have another go at it before it's gone

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I don't recognize some of those swords, much less the names of the bikes, do you have a list of their names (or text so I can translate)?

I'd have to look around, not much was documented on English speaking sites, save for this one. The second image of swords are those that weren't in VII, so that may be why.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So there was a v1.9.1, which was just bug fixes. However, the recently announced v2.0.0 will bring a bigger update!

"FINAL FANTASY VII G-BIKE" We available, Thank you very much.
Coming soon, we will contact you for version 2.0.0, which is scheduled to delivery.

In version 2.0.0 draw down Tetsuya Nomura enables switching of "rider suit costume."
3GpOZpE.jpg

"Tokyo Game Show 2014" 3D model version of the cloud down to draw Tetsuya Nomura published a new costume in the implementation!
In version 2.0.0 by switching the costume it will be possible to play.
Certainly on this occasion, let's play with rider suit costume!
ByQn8rw.jpg

Please look forward to the delivery of version 2.0.0.
Thank you the "FINAL FANTASY VII G-BIKE" in the future.

Remember that new costume from last September? Why are they doing this now with less than a month left? Dunno. The twitter account for the game hasn't made mention of it yet (went silent between 9/23 and 11/8 btw).

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm really wondering why they're still adding to this when they're going to cancel it anyway. :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm really wondering why they're still adding to this when they're going to cancel it anyway. :monster:

It's rather odd...

And if I'm not mistaken, they also updated the twitter account's banner image:

f8f9NLc.jpg

I know this sounds extremely stupid and even I find it hard to believe my own theory, but maybe they're actually gonna just cancel the first version and update it with a somewhat new and a bit of a remake version as they're showing new images to the game itself now despite it being close to a month away in being deleted.

It's just my theory.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
just can the always-online version and put out a standalone offline one

like you should have done in the first place

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Hopefully they're planning more than just the outfit option, since its been about 8 days and still no v. 2.0.0.

*edit* Hm, the G-Bike Twitter finally made mention of the update (links back to what I posted before):

7jLIVb5l.jpg

7WWflB7l.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
HxN3mLz.jpg

zwDMUTR.jpg

5EnJlpB.jpg

Yup, outfit was the only addition (save for the mini buttons being adjusted for the removed "Talk" button).

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Nice screenshot from Twitter.

AdBkuOv.jpg

Btw, I've found that the game will default back to the SOLIDER outfit when you exit.

Top Bottom