Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't think there's any dialogue about it (just Al Bhed eyes), but the camera does focus on her face often enough. I always thought it was a clever detail to reference her parentage that way.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
a4jIEY7.png

Seriously... how do you guys not see this?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
The dialogue happens when
Auron figures out Rikku is an Al Bhed too when he stares her in the face to see her eye color.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
No, it's definitely her arm becoming this really thin tube thing going into a scary Skeletor hand. :wacky:

I dunno, they screwed up the area around her wrist.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't see it. I just see her hand turned sideways and her fingers in a "magic power" sort of pose similar to when Saruman held his hand over the palantir in "The Fellowship of the Ring." And she keeps her hand that way up to 0:32 if you look at it again.

As for Yuna's eyes and Rikku's eyes, this is the only dialogue about eyes from the scene where Auron gives Rikku a physical:

----
Yuna: "Sir Auron... I would like Rikku to be my guardian."
Auron: "Show me your face."
Rikku: "Huh?"
Auron: "Look at me."
Rikku: "Oh, okay."
Auron: "Open your eyes. As I thought."
Rikku: "Um... No good?"
Auron: "Are you certain?"
Rikku: "A hundred percent! So, anyway... Can I?"
Auron: "If Yuna wishes it."
Yuna : "Yes, I do."
----

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Has that not been mentioned in this thread? I thought it might have while I was away.

There will be a novel, "Final Fantasy X-2.5 ~ Eternal Cost ~", by Nojima released on 26th December. Set three months after X-2, where
Yuna and Tidus, reunited again, encounter a storm at sea and their boat lands on an unknown island. Yuna then confronts the truth about the island.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I had no idea either! I haven't come across it at all on any "final fantasy" news searches I've done... mind you I only check the titles and if its something I already knew I don't bother clicking.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
There doesn't seem to have been much news made of it on English sites, I only found a couple of hits. (But only from looking on one page of results because I'm lazy.)

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I sure know it was mentioned on this forum.

I remember the tagline being about how Yuna had enjoyed being with Tidus for three months and then everyone got worried about whether that meant Tidus could disappear in the end. Turns out, of course, that it just means three months after the end of FFX-2.

C'mon you guys, I can't have dreamed it!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The audio drama is one year after FFX-2 (but it's possible people mixed the two up/got the wrong information).

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
That is possible indeed. But I feel I knew about the book and I do not recall reading info about FFX-HD anywhere else besides here. Hmm... Oh well. :)

Thanks gaiz.

Lex

Administrator
Release March 21st.

They said Winter. March 21st is the second day of Spring. Them bastards.

Also, in case anyone hasn't played these games before...this trailer spoils the ending. :wacky:

I hope they're still improving the graphics?
Yuna and Tidus look weird. Especially Tidus' face has changed for the worse.

Top Bottom