Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Hmmm, I'm not sure about those. Would the audio drama really appear on a menu like that? Maybe it needs to be unlocked?
I'm kind of looking at it like the KH 1.5 HD's credits for the remastering itself, which are on the main menu/game selection screen from the start (and show you what games they will be doing next).

That menu looks kind of plain and unexciting, though. Not that I expect some stupidly flashy thing, but a couple of boxes with some uninspiring font is a bit dull. So I hope they have another design in the final version. I like the idea that I have just thought out this second of using the Japanese box art for each one (FFX - FFX's original; Eternal Calm - FFX International; FFX-2 - FFX-2's original; Last Mission - FFX-2 International).

Pixel

The Pixie King
I like to think they got the idea for doing the audiodrama from me... after hearing FFX-Rated :P

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Courtesy of gaf :P

BMkEUZxCEAEnGJz.png:large

Lex

Administrator
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I swear I stared at that image for literally 10 minutes with confusedface on. That is hilarious :)

EDIT: Holy crap it's not even a texture pop, it's literally right there the whole time she's moving in the trailer 0_0. I will laugh so hard if they forget to remove that in the final game.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
English clip of new audio drama thing

EDIT: It's now available for pre-order on Shopto and Zavvi in the UK (neither of which are happening, it's Amazon or nothing for me) but I thought it worth mentioning that they both have a release date of "October 18th 2013". Could be a placeholder but it seems a bit random.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
HOLY SHITE, THEY CALLED TIDUS BY NAME.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And Kingdom Hearts :awesome: But I recognized the significance of it appearing in FFX lore. It'd have been tough to avoid in an all-audio thing, though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If Square really wants to impress me, they will make it so all the characters call him by name in the actual GAMES.

Lex

Administrator
There's supposed to be more information from Gamescom and that finishes on Sunday (it's open to the general public over the weekend) so I'd expect release date news maybe tonight or tomorrow.

More sites are now listing the release date as 15th-18th October, if those are right then I expect 15th for US and 18th for UK.

Lex

Administrator
I can't pre-order it until it pops up on Amazon :D. I want that pre-order bonus so much.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I don't think I'm getting it, however...

I am getting KH1.5 on September, F1 2013 on October and GT6 on December (pre-ordered them all today). And then Lightning Returns on february!

Lex

Administrator
I'm just waiting for this thread to pop up with the name "tetsujin" in the latest posts bit, then I'll know that some new information has come out. He's always the first. It's either that he frequents GAF or has all the SE channels on INSTANT POPUP NOTIFICATION on YouTube :P

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm just waiting for this thread to pop up with the name "tetsujin" in the latest posts bit, then I'll know that some new information has come out. He's always the first. It's either that he frequents GAF or has all the SE channels on INSTANT POPUP NOTIFICATION on YouTube :P

I have no job and am incredibly bored. :(

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
AHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT NOW :( :(

I'm actually quite interested in hearing the whole audio episode now. I'll be getting my from GAME, as I have a lot of loyalty card points to collect and spend on stuff!

Top Bottom