Final Fantasy XIII-2

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It kinda seems like Serah and pals will be exploring Gran Pulse while Lightning explores the other world?

Your point stands and all, just musing.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It kinda seems like Serah and pals will be exploring Gran Pulse while Lightning explores the other world?

Your point stands and all, just musing.

That could prove cool. I hope they'll try to do more variety in locale this time and make those locations more memorable.

And proper towns of some kind, please. Even if they're primitive villages.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wow Serah's costume is fucking terrible.

I wanna know who taught her how to fight. Lightning?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I want to know why the fuck we have to play as shitty Serah in the first place. Totally shifting her out of Leader ASAP.

Edit: Is that pansy meant to be Hope's replacement?

This androgynous punk -

ffxiii-2-new-12.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I want to know why the fuck we have to play as shitty Serah in the first place. Totally shifting her out of Leader ASAP.

Edit: Is that pansy meant to be Hope's replacement?

This androgynous punk -

ffxiii-2-new-12.jpg

wait, that's a dood??

why is he wearing boob support

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Are they just picking random shit out of a hat when it comes to clothing?
"Hey guys! I got bearskin rug"

No faith, sorry. Not that optimistic.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Nomura's designs that are impractical get lambasted but then if they're not they're boring? Guy can't catch a break :monster:

I never had any problem with Serah's outfit looking more normal than what we are used to in a FF game. My only complain was that she looked like a 12-year-old Lolita, instead of the girl of 18 she was supposed to be :(

That could prove cool. I hope they'll try to do more variety in locale this time and make those locations more memorable.

And proper towns of some kind, please. Even if they're primitive villages.

They promised us towns. I still have hope :)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Myself said:
Who wants to bet 'big, giant, blue hand' equals a fal'Cie?!

I guess that's the new enemy, Paradox Alpha.

No spoiler quote because you can clearly see the name in the picture...

Angry sex. :awesome:

... and ...

Serious. :awesome: Wouldn't 'angry sex' be rape? :huh:

Are they just picking random shit out of a hat when it comes to clothing?
"Hey guys! I got bearskin rug"

So true.

You know what Serah's sword kinda looks like?

The Force Stealer
image.php

Great justice, imo :awesomonster:

You would! ^_^

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Serious. :awesome: Wouldn't 'angry sex' be rape? :huh:

There's a difference: in rape there's one part who doesn't give his/her consent, while in angry sex both parts agree to be agressive.

Some people like it rough :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Finally someone said it. Not that I hated her outfit, but it's so boring. And now at Anime cons you see everyone wearing that outfit when they're too lazy to do anything else and just wear Serah's outfit because it's something you can buy anywhere, lol.

Of course, now that we get a better glimpse of her new outfit she looks like she is wearing bondage gear. lol

Nomura's designs that are impractical get lambasted but then if they're not they're boring? Guy can't catch a break :monster:

I wouldn't have minded her outfit if she were, say, twelve or thirteen, or some such.

But she was like, what, 19? And engaged to a guy three times her size that looks like he's in his 30's (even though I know he isn't)?

I found it creepy, TBH. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Serah looks more like she's fifthteen than she does anything tbh.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Stupid persona 3, taking up all my time. Little late to hearing about this.

So, can someone explain to me how the ridiculously transparant opposite sex Fang clone actually expects Serah to be able to fight? No offense to Serah, I'm sure if Hope could fight with l'Cie powers, she could be she doesn't. She's just an ordinary nineteen year old university student trapped in the body of a twelve year old now.

Lightning's entire reason for leaving was that sans l'Cie powers she was the only one capable of saving Vanille and Fang. But the actual game is gonna be ordinary Cocoon citizens smacking around Pulse nasties like they're Spiderman with a cause?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
So, can someone explain to me how the ridiculously transparant opposite sex Fang clone actually expects Serah to be able to fight? No offense to Serah, I'm sure if Hope could fight with l'Cie powers, she could be she doesn't. She's just an ordinary nineteen year old university student trapped in the body of a twelve year old now.

Maybe they'll still have some l'Cie powers left/l'Cie powers went dormant rather than disappeared entirely? Otherwise, yeah, I really don't see how Serah could go around kicking ass - maybe Lightning taught her some moves, but she did not once give me the impression of being any sort of fighter in the first game.

Lightning's entire reason for leaving was that sans l'Cie powers she was the only one capable of saving Vanille and Fang. But the actual game is gonna be ordinary Cocoon citizens smacking around Pulse nasties like they're Spiderman with a cause?

Well, these are the ex-NORA members whose sheer awesome presence allowed completely untrained civilians to take on trained military personnel. :awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Judging by Cie'th Stones and stuff, it doesn't seem like Pulse Fal'cie actually l'cie-ify anyone that can't fight. Now Dahj was made one of course, but that was a Cocoon Fal'cie, so maybe that was different?

Also, I thought all being l'Cie gave you was magic, not any other kind of fighting ability, was that wrong?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Judging by Cie'th Stones and stuff, it doesn't seem like Pulse Fal'cie actually l'cie-ify anyone that can't fight. Now Dahj was made one of course, but that was a Cocoon Fal'cie, so maybe that was different?

Mm, I got the impression that towards the end of the War the Pulse fal'Cie were pretty much l'Cie-ing anyone they felt like - and in the case of Dahj it was all about him being the only one available to play defense, which I presume could happen with a Pulse fal'Cie as well.

And I mean, Hope wasn't much of a fighter at the beginning and he still got marked. I guess if he qualifies so could Serah.

Also, I thought all being l'Cie gave you was magic, not any other kind of fighting ability, was that wrong?
I certainly don't recall any mention of granted powers other than magic. I mean I could certainly see how it might enhance someone physically as well, but nothing like that was ever mentioned or alluded to.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
On the subject of Serah fighting: I'm sure Light taught her some form of self defense, and if we're still getting some sort of sphere grid like the first game, then what she's starting out as isn't entirely unrealistic for her character. Low level commando usually just means you're competent at hitting something til it dies. Her gaining more fighting experience as she goes on, then, would work out.

Of course with this game being in Pulse and more of a focus (lolol) on the Pulse gods she might get powers again, who knows. It'd be cool if she did (also I always wondered what summon she'd have -- Leviathan? idk speculatin)

Top Bottom