Final Fantasy XIII-2

Okay now I don't understand you, I was only snarking at Serah goin' with Noel on some adventure and all because its a first and then you're suddenly accusing me of being sexist, unfair and all. Come on Brooke, why you think this? : (((( 'twas only a fun poke. If I offended, it wasn't my intent ok?

Plus! you know I wasn't serious of her two-timing right?? I am a fanboy of her club afterall.

:hugewackymonster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
hmmm. Lebreau was the girl. Do you mean Gadot (the guy with the orange hair)? Sorry I can't see the video atm, so I'm not sure.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I really don't get this. Yes, we are. She is a terrible character on account that she was a non-character. I don't know what qualifies as bad for you, but for me characters with no real presence beyond "plot device" are considered badly written. In any form of writing, they are bad. Less developed characters are necessary, sure. The cop who stopped your character over to delay them from saving their burning house and family does not need to be some character with a grand history, but I hardly think SE puts Serah in that category.

Meh, whatever. To me she is worthless and not interesting in the least as someone I'd like to follow in a sequel. If you want a game out of someone who hasn't been "touched", I suggest you clammor for a NEW character then.

You're completely missing the point.

You're saying that because she wasn't developed much in the first game there's no hope for her in the new game. I don't see how this can be true. She has just as much potential as this new Noel guy, really.

I'm really feeling like all of you simply WANT to hate her because she was the princess figure in the first game. I'm just willing to give her a proper chance.

No one can say for certain how she'll turn out. Maybe SE will botch it up, maybe they'll surprise us all it she'll be awesome. Maybe she'll be somewhere in between. The fact that she has replaced her badly thrown together Hot Topic mess of an outfit already seems hopeful to me. :monster:

There's just diddly squat to go by right now. I say wait until we know more, or wait until the game actually comes out, in order to pass judgement. If you still hate her then, then go you. But as of right now I can't really take these comments with more than a grain of salt. :hohum:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I saw Lebreau too...whoever it was that said they were looking for him.

:kermit:

BUT FUCK YEAH LEBREAU

Lightning/Lebreau/Serah is now a ship kay
just so we're clear
there's your lesbian quota until fanille shows up

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ALSO I'm pausing obsessively but it actually looks like Serah's wielding a sword!

I'm a little sad it's not a bow as speculated but hot damn that's pretty badass.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
As Tifabelle mentioned, this Noel looks similar to Fang... For me, this is what Fang was supposed to look like, had she been a guy.

Serah had battle quotes for the original game, meaning she was at some point planned to be playable. And she is, now. Probably her skills are, partially and in an adapted way, what she was going to be in XIII.

Hum, maybe the clothing might look like Fang's, but his face still looks like Squall's. The Mysterious Man looks a lot more like a M!Fang to me.

Maybe Noel is
(Purple Haired Guy)
's little brother and he is set to search for him just like Serah is? That would at least explain what is he doing there.

As for Serah's personality, I believe she'll be the kind type who's extremely stubborn. Meaning if things go her way, all's well, but if not...

At last someone who remembers the novella! It was said that Serah could bee WAY more stubborn than Lightning. And that's saying a lot.

By the way:

I spot the entire NORA, sans Snow. I think they will show us where he is in next trailers. I also spot a Pulseworker robot as a combat companion, maybe Noel has the hability to control Pulse mechas?

I also spot a MOGGLE!!!!!!!! Plus a boy (or a young girl, I'm not sure) we are yet to be told who (s)he is.

I say all this because it seems most people got stuck on Serah's first image :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The fact that she has replaced her badly thrown together Hot Topic mess of an outfit already seems hopeful to me.

Finally someone said it. Not that I hated her outfit, but it's so boring. And now at Anime cons you see everyone wearing that outfit when they're too lazy to do anything else and just wear Serah's outfit because it's something you can buy anywhere, lol.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Who wants to bet 'big, giant, blue hand' equals a fal'Cie?! :joy:

OMG OMG LEBREAU/SERAH

WE'RE GETTING OUR SHIP <3

Lebreau looks like she wants to slap the crap out of Serah! How is that a ship?! :huh:

Chie Satonaka said:
I also spot a MOGGLE!!!!!!!! Plus a boy (or a young girl, I'm not sure) we are yet to be told who (s)he is.

It looks like a girl.

I'm still curious as to how they ended up in this new world or new land, its not like some silly Dissidia nonsense where they dunno where they are and lost their memories and all.

So I guess one of the main themes of this game is going to be
time being distorted and deleted somehow by someone or something

Pretty cool premise; hopefully it shall be pulled off well. ^_^

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
So I guess one of the main themes of this game is going to be
time being distorted and deleted somehow by someone or something

Pretty cool premise; hopefully it shall be pulled off well. ^_^

It was a cool premise when they did it in FFVIII too :awesome:

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
At one point it looked like Serah and Noel were exploring crystalized Cocoon. Can't wait.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Finally someone said it. Not that I hated her outfit, but it's so boring. And now at Anime cons you see everyone wearing that outfit when they're too lazy to do anything else and just wear Serah's outfit because it's something you can buy anywhere, lol.

God bless the lazy chicks at anime cons then. Serah's outfit remains the most unfable look in all of FF if you ask me.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Does it need to be said that I didn't get it until Tres hyphenated?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Screencap spam:

ffxiii-2-new-1.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-17.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-2.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-3.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-4.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-5.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-6.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-7.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-8.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-9.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-10.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-11.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-12.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-13.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-14.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-15.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-16.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-18.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-19.jpg

ffxiii-2-new-20.jpg

- the beach isn't Bodhum, you can see Cocoon in the background (and a chocobo!)
- maybe it's just me but the moogle's head looks huuuuge. and kinda creepy
- it looks like you can control some of the pulsework soldiers ('Pulseworker'). I wonder if it's an actual character or if you can somehow charm them
- in the shot of Cocoon at night (pretttyyy), it's hard to see but I wonder who the guy on the left is? Noel in the middle and it looks like Serah on the right.
- who the hell is the kid and what the fuck is he (she?) wearing. Holy lol @ his clothes.
- Looks like the combat has some new aspect (the CINEMATIC ACTION/SUCCESS on the screen - maybe a QTE on certain attacks similar to Lost Odyssey?)
- the 'Unstable Rift' (maybe a rift refers to a link between the two worlds?) looks like it'll be a sort of minigame

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG YUUJ! IF HE IS PLAYABLE THAT MAKES THE ENTIRE GAME WORTH IT SDFSDFSD.

Also Squall-guy's parachute pants really bother me. Only Rufus can pull those off.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of silly to have any notion of exploring another world when Gran Pulse still offered so much potential? I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt that it could make perfect sense when we know more of the story, but it just seems oddly unnecessary.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
who the hell is the kid and what the fuck is he (she?) wearing. Holy lol @ his clothes.

The face looks like a boy, but... the shirt makes it look like she has boobs. UNSURE.

Top Bottom