Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm confused. Some people are saying the game is in the past and others are saying it's post-FFXIII. What is the answer here? I was under the impression it takes place after FFXIII.

It does but Lightning might be in another world or in the past or whatever.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm confused. Some people are saying the game is in the past and others are saying it's post-FFXIII. What is the answer here? I was under the impression it takes place after FFXIII.

The correct time is after XIII, but there are time overlaps and other issues going on which cause time periods to - as said - overlap and perhaps even alternate realities to come into the one that is - for us and the characters - regular.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
"Oh and look at this, you hit circle and you jump. I repeat, jumping is now in the game."

Ngl, I was honestly happy to hear there is a jump. Because I apparently possess the amusement level of a five year old, nothing entertains me so much as spamming it endlessly and making my character look like a complete fucking retard.

Especially when you jump into a wall so it cuts the animation short and it looks like you're doing some ridiculous flailing dance /gleeeeeee

Isn't the Lightning wall old?

The main pic is old, yes, the wallpaper itself is new.

EDIT:

omg that sword looks awful

I think awful is too kind a word for it, really. More like full on retarded.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I thought it neat that Lightning fights Chaos Bahamut.

I find it also interesting that the human pictures of either Muin or Etro look like Cosmos from Dissidia.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Okay so, I first saw this and thought: Seriously? Serah? Quite possibly the worst besides Snow character in that entire game and you're maining her?! Totally NOT buying this game...

BUT.

I'm an open minded and fair person. So, I'm actually gonna give her a try, see if they improve her character (they definitely improved her outfit x10). Now, as a main, we'll be able to see a different side to her character rather than the whiny, typical, school girl cutesy type we got from FF13.

I'm sort of, dare I say it, excited to see where they go with this. No one saw it coming and taking a character there was so little about and possibly making her a strong fighter that can take care of her own, much like her older, badass sister, might just make Serah rather likable.

Hardships and struggles can add quite a bit of depth to a character. Let's just hope SE doesn't muck it up.

And besides, she's ditched Snow for a hotter older Sora look-a-like. She's already in my good graces again. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Where have I seen Noel before??? Oh wait....

Kingdom+Hearts+II+Sora.jpg

Something tells me Serah's travelling companion's not going to be as warmly welcomed to me as Sazh or Fang. :B ;;; LETS GIVE THE KID A CHANCE ANYWAY I'M IN IT FOR THE GIRLS.

:starkpleased:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
stop ruining iron man for me mumble :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
He's been ruined by Quesada and Millar at Civil War. Don't blame me for that crap dacon.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

ForceStealer

Double Growth
lol, what the hell is keeping Noel's sword together? None of its features look connected. I think some people get annoying when they bitch about unrealistic weapons in Final Fantasy, but that's on a different level.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
lol, what the hell is keeping Noel's sword together? None of its features look connected. I think some people get annoying when they bitch about unrealistic weapons in Final Fantasy, but that's on a different level.

Hey man.

You can do anything with duct tape.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
.....Is that box MADE of duct tape? Holy shit.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's Red Green. EVERYTHING is made of duct tape. :monster:

A Final Fantasy Character's sword would be no problem for him. :awesome:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

15 minutes of gameplay footage, but watch it muted. The two guys commenting in the vid have the combined brainpower of a slug. By the time the vid is done, you will want to hit them.

I refrained from commenting on what the dudes where saying and laughing at them because it was a total waste of time. But yeah, that's more or less my first thought. Then I facepalmed, when I realized that such people got to go there while I'm stuck here :(

Top Bottom