Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Maybe Weiss needs time to heal and regain his strength, or some such. That could take two years.

Genesis could be busy preparing for whatever he plans to do the whole time, but maybe it will take him two years to be ready to reveal himself.

Or maybe CoD will fit in there somewhere. :P

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
That also makes Lightning, what, 26? That's damn old for an FF protaganist, I likey. :monster:

Not likely, for what I gathered from the official trailer. From what Light said, it seems that in that Invisible world time flows more slowly.

It would be funny if Serah ended up being the big sister :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Also, I hear they are allowing dialogue control.
I wonder if you can be a total asshole, because I imagine abusing half the cast is how I would get through the game.

PS: I dunno why NoEl kinda looks like the dude Lightning fights to me. OMG LONG LOST BROTHER??:awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
JCC6CSmdoBY8x42IoenLl2S42d5LgOpW.jpg

I see, so Serah's Force Stealer opens into the bow, interesting. Looks cooler than Noel's :P It's probably more feasible than Lightning's gunblade (except you'd have to unstring the bow to switch to sword), but I really liked her weapon ...I'll kinda miss it :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, if time moved more slowly in the Invisible World, Serah would only be physically older than Lighting.

Lightning would still be chronologically older.

Lightning will always be the big sis. It's her personality anyway. I don't think her and Serah would view each other any differently.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Because its really weird

don't you think it'd be weird?

WELL I'M JUST SAYING... if it happened, that would be really creepy/weird/whatever man

Imagine Barret younger, Cloud older, and Cloud calling Barret a kid

its weird ok, Tifabelle would agree

I don't know about "creepy", but it would be weird. I don't think it would change the dynamic of the relationship at all, though. Mostly for me though, it's just getting into all kinds of unecessary complex time vortex stuff.

Force, if you woke up one day and you were younger than your sister, wouldn't that be weird?

but I really liked her weapon ...I'll kinda miss it :(

Me too! I was very disappointed when I saw her gunblade gone ;.;

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I guess? Still not big enough deal to warrant "DO NOT WANT," imo.

I didn't use caps. If you're going to quote me, do it properly :monster:

My point is, I don't want to get into all the twilight zone oddness that comes with such a thing.

Awwww don't be sad, I'm thinking you may be able to switch later on of your own will but who knows yet. That'd be awesome if you could though.

Doubt it. The thing with the gunblade was that it made her one of very few characters that had it. And hers of course even more unique as it was designed differently than FFVIII's.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
My point is, I don't want to get into all the twilight zone oddness that comes with such a thing.

I bet you they wouldn't even mention it.

Doubt it. The thing with the gunblade was that it made her one of very few characters that had it. And hers of course even more unique as it was designed differently than FFVIII's.

It's also ACTUALLY a gunblade, which is conspicuously absent considering how many they've almost made. None of this "vibra-blade" nonsense.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Also, doesn't it kinda look like Lightning's legs are covered in that image?

Nope, they are as we saw them in the trailer. Remember that the metal part reaches almost to her hips. If you look closely you will see that, beneath the feathers, she's showing some skin. Damn, I didn't whine loud enough for them to cover her :(

YAY! I get to see Serah's weapon! I really needed some reference for her bow.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
New weapon ideas are always pretty cool. It also says something about a world that would/could make a sword that folds out into a bow. Something awesome.

Can you imagine the kind of maintenance that would need to stay in working order (fully functional hinges and all)? Serah must be pretty attentive.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
but isn't her sword bow a moogle

so no maintenance required because MAGIC

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
JCC6CSmdoBY8x42IoenLl2S42d5LgOpW.jpg

I see, so Serah's Force Stealer opens into the bow, interesting. Looks cooler than Noel's :P It's probably more feasible than Lightning's gunblade (except you'd have to unstring the bow to switch to sword), but I really liked her weapon ...I'll kinda miss it :(

serah looks like she has to go pee

Top Bottom