Final Fantasy XIII-2

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Not really. Desmond, for one thing, who has almost no personality. :monster: Also, it's not just the characters you like, but those that you don't.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Don't mind Force. No character will ever measure up to Cloud.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
oo rawr lol

Snow would be fine if it wasn't for all the "I'M A HERO AND THEREFORE NEVER NEED A PLAN AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IN THE END," stuff. I was actually GLAD when he went emo after learning the truth about their focus. lol

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I would feel for Snow if Serah ends up dumping him; and, he gave his entire heart, even his life, for her! Of course, I know that's how love sometimes works.

Still... I would just like to know where Snow is. The only thing I can guess is that he and a group of people are off trading or something.

Didn't it get mentioned that Noel is from a different world, in one of the articles? Perhaps they meant not of Cocoon, but... ???

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Desmond, for one thing, who has almost no personality.

>=/ That is so not true. The parts of the game that you DO see of him are always awesome. I think I just love how he and Lucy interact, most of all... :awesome: BUT THIS ISN'T THE ASS CREED THREAD SO I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU

and yeah what Kripey said.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
>=/ That is so not true. The parts of the game that you DO see of him are always awesome. I think I just love how he and Lucy interact, most of all... :awesome: BUT THIS ISN'T THE ASS CREED THREAD SO I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU

and yeah what Kripey said.

lucyded

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
lucyded

TO5ud.gif

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Seems like Noel and Serah (plus Moogle?) will be the main playable characters of the game...

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/14/ffxiii_2_bits_from_dengeki/

Toriyama on Snow said:
Snow, another primary character from FFXIII, will be appearing in XIII-2. Toriyama notes that he's not the type to be worried about the relationship between Noel and Serah.

More Info... said:
The game will also have an interactive conversation system called Live Trigger. Each time you play, the possible selections during dialogue will change.

Gah. I'm going to go nuts trying to learn all the dialogue. :(

Lastly, guest characters!!! ^_^

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Toriyama says that this system is in place more for enjoying conversation rather than for the branching story.

I'm okay with this, to be honest. Kinda like not having to worry about effecting stuff and just selecting what answer you want.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'm kinda sad that Lightning won't be playable much, but it does sound like she's still a main character in terms of plot, so I guess that's something.

also lol snow

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Toriyama says that this system is in place more for enjoying conversation rather than for the branching story.
Ah, good! I hate going nuts over which line gets you the highest approval good ending.

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
R7jEi.jpg

I find the caption hilarious because my pet crack theory has become that the strange man IS Noel. His future self or alternate, whatever.

Mostly crack, but I'd find it hilarious if it came true.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I find the caption hilarious because my pet crack theory has become that the strange man IS Noel. His future self or alternate, whatever.

Mostly crack, but I'd find it hilarious if it came true.

I wouldn't call it crack. A friend of mine wrote a crack theory about FFXIII-2's possible story long before any details were disclossed at the E3. She mentioned time-traveling and Serah going to save Lightning :monster:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Snow, another primary character from FFXIII, will be appearing in XIII-2. Toriyama notes that he's not the type to be worried about the relationship between Noel and Serah.

:worffacepalm:

To think I was hopeful for a minute there...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Snow has to appear. It would be dumb for him not to. To not address his whereabouts or interactions with Serah would be kind of irresponsible. At the very least, I would suspect him to make a brief appearance at the beginning, and possibly the end of the game.

It doesn't say he's a playable character, but I could personally care less whether he was or not. I'm with Tiff on the "I like Snow" stance. I mean, he had his annoying moments when he was talking like "I'MAHERO" and "SERAH", but other than that he was fine.

Top Bottom