Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Or maybe he's not saying his full name on purpose.

His full name is Noel Kreiss. I'm confused. Do you mean to suggest that might not be his real name? Or he's just not including the first part?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
His full name is Noel Kreiss. I'm confused. Do you mean to suggest that might not be his real name? Or he's just not including the first part?

Well, DERP! Because I forgot the "Kreiss" part.

Now that I think about it, maybe the tribe-clan-name formula was a thing of the past. Remember that Fang and Vanille lived 500 years prior to the game. Naming forms could have changed a lot.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Oh that's a great point. Sure, in 500 years naming conventions would be different.

Hell, (in the real world) 80-90 years ago we didn't use middle names.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I guess not. But I wonder where a city would have to be to not have been destroyed (or abandoned) as summarily as the towns you found were. I suppose you were reasonably close to Cocoon the whole time, which would have been the focus of all the fighting in the war.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People can live in places that aren't cities you know.

Noel looks like he's a tribesman.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well, he's dressed like Fang, who lived in a town. That's all my thinking was, I guess :monster: Oerba looked like it had been pretty developed, with that giant highway and all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well, he's dressed like Fang, who lived in a town. That's all my thinking was, I guess :monster: Oerba looked like it had been pretty developed, with that giant highway and all.

Tribes do have a habit of splintering into smaller tribes. Maybe that's what this poozer is about.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Or, you know, the smart people of Oerba who may have survived back in Fanille's time fucked off to some other, safer part of Pulse.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Famitsu details-

- The keyword this time is "prayer of reborn"
- Even Noel's cloth was looked alike with Fang, in fact they have no any relationship
- Storytelling will be more focus on Serah and Lightning rather than Snow with Serah
- Player will be able to revisit any visited towns
- Alyssa was designed by Hideo Minaba

Source here: http://www.gamenyusu.com/component/...al-fantasy-xiii-2-weekly-famitsu-details.html

That kinda stupid. If there's no connection between them at all why design him with obvious similarities in wardrobe?

That's like a costumed hero wearing a superman shield and calling himself cosmo. It makes no sense

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Maybe they meant direct relationship? Since she's been out of commission for 500 years? But he could still be from the same tribe or whatever.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I do think they meant "direct relationship".

However
I kind of agree with Dacon. What's the point of giving them such similar clothes? Vanille & Fang had very different outfits, yet both were from the same tribe.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I dunno why you'd give them similar clothes, but given Fang's time as a crystal it would be really difficult for them to be directly related anyway.

And he's likely not even a descendant since lesbians can't have descendents. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Laziness is probably the best explanation.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Well I guess the only POSSIBLE relationship would have been like... a great great great nephew or some shizz.

I prefer they not be related anyway :/

But yeah.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Noel is Fang reborn and granted her greatest wish, a penis to fuck Vanille with.

Top Bottom