Final Fantasy XIII-2

Splintered

unsavory tart
Alli Hillis is flawless. She loves her roles as Lightning (and Liara) a lot and I always can respect a VA that appreciates her character.

That said, I always thought the lcie brand wasn't center, but towards the right. I think Aya Brea's alt showed this.

um9164.png

EDIT

Ali Hillis is hot. :awesome:

tumblr_lt4kmjiE561qerdhoo1_500.png

Fangu

Great Old One
Me too :huh:

I mean, look at her shoulders and arms... her body is just perfect!!

(I hope my workout routine makes me look like that one day)

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I really wonder if Caius is Lindzei - maybe Pulse, but something says Lindzei would fit the bill better - and since his original plan of eliminating humans via Cocoon and it's fall has failed, he is now taking things on personally (or again!?) in a more direct manner. The large crystal that appears in Valhalla seems to be similar to the large crystal that was behind the throne and pool in Orphan's Cradle.

I think it's very possible. The scene where he's sitting on Etro's throne helps.

Also Episode 1 can officially be considered discontinuity, they vastly change how things go down in this trailer.

I think it's more like: "We wrote that scene like that, but this screenplay looks cooler."

They might have realized that Lightning just running away on a whim wasn't as exciting as seeing her dragged away by dark tendrils.

Episode two of the Lost Reports!

Thanks for the heads up!

Is anyone ever going to translate these? :C

Oh, yeah, Ali Hillis is not only hot, but she also seems to be such a nice person. I stand on my wish to see her dressed up as Lightning

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Sorry for the Spam but...I just needed a lone post for this:

tumblr_lrp0plU4a71qjwu3so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrp0plU4a71qjwu3so2_400.png

My love for Troy has gone for 100% to infinity.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Troy Baker is amazing too. He made Snow almost tolerable, and is generally one of the better Game VA's out there.

EDIT: Meh, I'm just going to go out and just say that FFXIII's English VAs are some of my favorites and I liked it much more than the Japanese VA's.

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Troy Baker is amazing too. He made Snow almost tolerable, and is generally one of the better Game VA's out there.

EDIT: Meh, I'm just going to go out and just say that FFXIII's English VAs are some of my favorites and I liked it much more than the Japanese VA's.

Yep!!! Couldn't agree more!!! Except, in my case, I never really liked Vanille. But the rest have my total approval!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So far the Limited Editions of SE games were pretty disappointing. Just some extra case made of thin cardboard and a tiny artbook full of boring CG renders.

Hope we'll get something more exciting this time...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
How would that be a problem? :P
You're getting the EU game plus EU DLC, so they'll work together just fine. Of course you'd need a European PSN account to download it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Also, I'm expecting the artbook to once again be the same tiny size as the disc case and filled with CG bullshit and screenshots of the game with hardly any concept art, if any at all. :P

Seriously, their artbooks have been utter shit.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm only getting the Crystal Edition so I won't have to import the soundtrack. :P
The t-shirt is also nice.

I love artbooks but theirs are always so crappy so I'm not expecting anything from that. :P

Splintered

unsavory tart
Her unfaltering determination changed the world. The gods were vanquished, their plans to massacre the human race destroyed. As Cocoon fell, a single pillar formed, connecting the ravaged world to the one below―Pulse, the underworld. It was the beginning of a new era.
I know this is old but I always have issues with it.

I never thought all of the fal'cie's purpose was to massacre everyone. I thought for the most part they were doing what they were made to do.

At least in Gran Pulse they didn't seem to give a damn. Sure they probably contributed to the destruction of people there by turning them to cieth's, but they always seem to be going along with their way. So what happened to the Pulse fal'cie.

Please don't tell me they randomly vanished. That was just be, ugh.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I just want someone to translate the damn Rygdea videos

DDD:

How is it there is no one willing to to even give a summary NNNnnnoooooooo

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So wait, these are only available in Europe?

Why? :(

Also the Limited Collector's edition has the best box art. What is that box art not the Crystal Edition art? :(

Any news on what NA gets? If anything at all? :/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
@Kripey
then order from best buy you ho :awesome:

I have a question about this. The Best Buy website doesn't say anything about the novella. Is it for either the PS3 or xbox? Are we going to get special editions, and it's only for the special edition? Like I don't want to order it, and it's not the right one.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So do I want a Novella or do I want downloadable content?

If it was just weapons and outfits I'd get the novella, but the Omega stuff and more monsters for your party is just...hmmm...

That's why I'd like to know if it is possible to get these items separately.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Yeah I know it doesn't either, but they probably just hadn't bothered to add it there yet. Their website isn't as good as Amazon, where they list it right away. XD They probably will at a later time.
No word yet so far on any NA special editions, but I highly doubt it. Novella? It should come with the regular one, unless they change their minds.

so are you saying I should go ahead and order it? :shifty:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I always preorder Gamestop, but I have to admit, the Omega monster and sidequest is more more appealing than an extra costume. I don't know how powerful Omega is though, I barely know how playing with monsters are, and I don't know what costume is available.

Just release pictures already D:

Top Bottom