Final Fantasy XIII-2

Splintered

unsavory tart
I think that tie thing for the Academy is the ugliest shit ever. I wish they kept Nao Ikeda, I liked her designs.

Also

tumblr_ltqaromGLq1ql9sewo1_500.png

in b4 Serah/Hope fans.

Fangu

Great Old One
His leather carrying weapons thingys kind of looks like a reference/ homage to Lightning, though. I like that.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
idk, I think he looks cute. I like the pants/boots combo. Alyssa still looks like a boy.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
CHOCOBO RACES

EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT

omg that city looks so pretty i'll just waste hours and hours there

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That city has really caught my eye. I know we've not seen much of it yet, but it already looks more like "Blade Runner" than even Midgar (for which the LA of "Blade Runner" was cited as an inspiration) ever did.

Fangu

Great Old One
Why is Alyssa wearing Lightnings's, um... leg thingy?

Awesome screenshots btw :D

Edit: Yeah, as a newly trained Chocobo trainer of VII, I'm loving the Chocobo shots :D

Splintered

unsavory tart
The city kinda looks like Hanging Edge (the location at the beginning of the game) which is good because I was disappointed we didn't get to see more of it in the game.

The gold saucer-ish area is interesting. Is it floating? So maybe it's in the rift?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
How can we hate a character we don't know anything about? :huh:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I was thinking about one thing. Hope wanted to fix what happened to his mother; Nora died some days before the Time Paradox that took Lightning away happened and one cannot travel back in time past that point.

Either poor Hope will be greatly disappointed, or we have been given misleading info.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Wait, was Hope already timetravelling or joins the party or is that big ass city built in the mere ten years after their arrival in Pulse?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That city reminds me of The World That Never Was where Riku and Roxas ended up battling each other. OuO Looks so cool though, I AM excited about chocobo racing in these splendid graphics. :'D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
yes, these chocobo races look like a glorious time sink

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Wait, was Hope already timetravelling or joins the party or is that big ass city built in the mere ten years after their arrival in Pulse?

Hope was just researching time traveling, but he remained on 10 AF, for all we know right now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sorry to burst your shipping bubble kiddies, but I dont think Hope's got anyone to date in mind, much less ship.

Top Bottom