Final Fantasy XIII-2

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
So apparently there's a trophy that requires you to ride a chocobo for 30 minutes straight without stopping.

XIII or XIII-2? And a regular chocobo or a red chocobo?

Interesting... May be a bit of a headache.

How do you do that rubber band thing with the controller?

I've put most stuff on the back burner in preparation for this Turks novel, but there was one part I was hoping to finish off before making a proper start on the novel.

What part, what part?!?!

Me = probably over exuberant.

Damn it that I don't understand Japanese!

I plan to take that in school... I'm scared.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
XIII or XIII-2? And a regular chocobo or a red chocobo?

Interesting... May be a bit of a headache.

XIII-2. XIII didn't have that trophy.

I tried to find a god pic for you, but couldn't really find one. But basically just loop a rubber band around the joystick and pull it over the top and hook the other end either on the trigger button or the grip part (depending on the size of the rubber band).

Here's a pic to give you an idea.

MGYBO.jpg

Last edited:

It'll depend on the way the chocobo runs but if you put a rubber band on the stick that moves the chocobo, and make it so it'll constantly run in a circle in an open area, then you can just leave your controller plugged in and go watch tv. Return - get achievo.

EDIT: Just realized you probably wanted what Belle showed with the picture. :P

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
We have the official poster board thingie at my store now. :3

I GET TO RANT TO OTHER FF FANS WHEN THEY SWING BY TO PICK THE GAME UP. SO MUCH FUN. SO MUCH. =DDDDDD

One adorable kid came in asking me for FF8 and FF9. Such a cutie. Didn't realize we don't sell 'em anymore. But his face lit up when I told him to try the PSN for ten bucks. :3

And then he came back asking for FF12 and FF13. GUH. CHILDREN YOU MAKE ME A PROUD GAMER. ;O;

P.S: I hate Amano's artwork. With a burning firey passion. BLAH. D<

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I wonder if this demo will be free. I might bother to try it out just to experience the new gameplay.

Demos are usually free though. They're demos for a reason.

Unless it's PlayStation Plus exclusive or something... Which I hope not

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
I don't know... I kind of can't be bothered LOL but maybe I will if I get too desperate sfsadasfsaf WE'LL SEE.

Hopefully they'll release it in Europe too later this month or something though :sadpanda:

Celesta

Pro Adventurer
According to the latest PlayStation Blogcast, a demo will be hitting the North American PlayStation Network for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 next week on January 10th.

SO MUCH YES.

Cannot wait, at least this will make waiting till the end of the month easier.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I just wanna oggle Noel.

Yes.

This is what I will do. >D His VA is so talented *_*

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
His VA is really great. I also prefer Laura Bailey to Serah's Japanese VA (then again I usually can't....stand female Japanese VAs....sob....)

Fangu

Great Old One
One adorable kid came in asking me for FF8 and FF9. Such a cutie. Didn't realize we don't sell 'em anymore. But his face lit up when I told him to try the PSN for ten bucks. :3

And then he came back asking for FF12 and FF13. GUH. CHILDREN YOU MAKE ME A PROUD GAMER. ;O;
OMG there is still hope for the future!!!!!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The amount of people who used to come up and ask me about the "FF7 remake for the ps3" when I worked at GAME was ridiculous.
One guy actually bought a PS3 back when they were 500 quid just purely based on that rumour XD

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Dissidia had a paid demo.

And don't anyone tell me it was justified because of the exclusive content and that it wasn't just a paid demo. It was.

Obviously there are exceptions.
But... I definitely think the exclusive content had something to do. I mean, it was pretty much a pre-game DLC.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The amount of people who used to come up and ask me about the "FF7 remake for the ps3" when I worked at GAME was ridiculous.
One guy actually bought a PS3 back when they were 500 quid just purely based on that rumour XD

Someone came in asking me when FF13 Versus was coming out. I laughed in his face and I think I scared him. :lol:

And then he was like: What about FF7 the remake?

I laughed harder. Poor, young, innocent mind. Unaware of SE's evil intentions.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Someone came in asking me when FF13 Versus was coming out. I laughed in his face and I think I scared him. :lol:

And then he was like: What about FF7 the remake?

I laughed harder. Poor, young, innocent mind. Unaware of SE's evil intentions.

I would have given him a hug, the poor dear. :(

Top Bottom