Kobato

Pro Adventurer
*pictures someone looking at a picture of Noel and flapping their arms*

tumblr_lxnw1dJrV61qb0zcp.gif

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
All I want is catch monsters so I can name them. I already have two names: meatball and Chuchi (Pronounced Shushi just in case) in honor to Chuchin, a wonderul politician who in reality is a well paid clown.

Ohhh yessss I NEED TO NAME THEM

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
So
played the demo for 70 hours and managed to max all the roles except Medic. Then fought Atlas.

Gotta give him props for the dedication lol.

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
So
played the demo for 70 hours and managed to max all the roles except Medic. Then fought Atlas.

Gotta give him props for the dedication lol.

Wow...I was wondering if the demo had the whole crystarium...I guess that answers that! :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I liked the demo a lot. :) I only played it once though. :T I definitely enjoyed the cinematic action sequences. Kind of gave it a God of War feel and I loved that game so... >.>

The crystarium was a bit better in FF13 though(it was kind of like FFX so I adored it). The only improvement to it in FF13-2 is probably the fact that you aren't so limited anymore :D And the fact that you can level up and upgrade your monsters.

Also, the voice acting is so incredible. Noel's VA is just...I have no words. And I'm happy they didn't give Serah an annoying high pitched VA like I was thinking they would. Her VA is actually very suited for her and talented :)

Except Alyssa...

ALSO CHOCO LINA. LOL. Greatest sales merchant in all FF. I can't even. xD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Chocolina made me laugh. XD I played through the demo now, it's not bad but I still am iffy about buying it. I guess we'll see... maybe I'll request it on my birthday. xD It's coming up... soonish.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I want to cosplay Chocolina. for srs

Also wow, 70 hours? But there's nothing to do for that long a time. :(

I remember seeing someone on my friends list playing the demo for four or five hours or so the other day, and that surprised me.

But 70?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Chocolina made me laugh. XD I played through the demo now, it's not bad but I still am iffy about buying it. I guess we'll see... maybe I'll request it on my birthday. xD It's coming up... soonish.

It's surprising that such a Serah and Hope fangirl would be iffy about this game. Now it makes sense for me to be iffy :P

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Placed the pre-order today and noticed that my store actually has a stand. Gonna bug them to give it to me. :desu:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well I hardly liked anything about FFXIII, but I liked some of the characters. I don't want to buy a game just because I like a handful of characters. :monster: Considering I really hated XIII's cliche and terribad story (and by the sound of it XIII-2's story got WORSE) I don't know if it's worth it. I also really disliked XIII's battle system. It seems a bit better judging by what I played of the demo but the monsters in the party thing too is just... idk. On the fence

ugggh are noel's buff arms worth 60 dollars is what it all comes down to

Last edited:

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
If that's how you feel, personally, I wouldn't bother. Can always just rent the game if that's possible anymore...I haven't actually seen a Blockbuster in years.

Top Bottom