Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
She was so adorable in that scene. It's like they set out to make a cuter Rikku that's also got more going on emotionally and psychologically. And they pulled it off.

Vanille is awesome. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
:ohdear:

@ this thread.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
And what smilies can we use these caps for?

FangVanilleTwo.jpg

FangVanilleOne.jpg

Ghost X

Some person looked through the data of FFXIII and found a nude model of Vanille that was never used in the game. Article is in Kotaku, if anyone can be bothered looking. I sure as hell know I can't be. The picture itself is pretty anti-climactic.

Demi-Fiend

Rookie Adventurer
Some person looked through the data of FFXIII and found a nude model of Vanille that was never used in the game. Article is in Kotaku, if anyone can be bothered looking. I sure as hell know I can't be. The picture itself is pretty anti-climactic.

It was indeed used in the game, actually; it was during a magical-girl-like transformation sequence.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

You mean she has
penis

Also, plx make facepalm screenshots fgj.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
http://www.game.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-XIII-Collectors-Edition/~r346053/

Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition includes fliptop packaging containing the FINAL FANTASY XIII game, plus:

FINAL FANTASY XIII Original Sound Selection: Soundtrack CD including a selection of music tracks from the game that are especially chosen for this Limited Collector’s Edition by composer Masashi Hamauzu. The CD is presented inside a slipcase featuring artwork from FINAL FANTASY XIII, and also liner notes that are written by the composer.

The World of FINAL FANTASY XIII: Hardback book featuring character artwork, CG rendered artwork and environments from across the game production.

Exclusive Art Prints: 3 highly collectable art prints showing artwork of the Eidolons, powerful summoned allies of the lead playable characters in FINAL FANTASY XIII

Unique ‘Brand of the l’Cie’ decal: Collectible decal featuring this most iconic symbol from the game storyline

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I've already preordered the limited edition soundtrack, and tomorrow I shall be pre-ordering that lovely limited edition of the game.
In all its shiny boxed glory.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm going to try to forget how much I just spent getting this soundtrack and wonder if I can convince my brother to get over the Transformer summons and buy the English one in the shiny box. At least that one seems to keep to the 'logo on white background' theme.

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
For those of us who don't want to pay to own the soundtrack, a wonderful LiveJournal user has posted a download link. It'll only be open to the public for a week, so get it while you can and enjoy. :)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
http://www.i-mezzo.net/log/2010/01/27205722.html

Pictures of the limited edition soundtrack, including the drama CD (which also includes the script).

Lightning
Snow
Serah
Hope
Vanille
Fang
Amoda
Lebreau
Yuge
Gadot
Maqui
Nora
Mother
Chocobo Vendor
Young Soldier

Wait, so the Drama CD is
just an out loud reading of Encounter (I kind of doubt this, as there was hardly any dialogue) or a re written version that goes a bit more into what happened? I'm just curious.
?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I notice the name is the same, and while I've not gotten around to reading it all yet I think it did start out with Lightning surrounded by monsters, which is what's going on in that bit of script for the CD.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
DL'd the soundtrack. Really <3 the Chocobos of Cocoon track.

Top Bottom