Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I haven't done any good fanart in a year.

Damn I made myself sad.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Well, the idea of FFXIII girls with a little more flesh on their bones is a good one.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My FFXIII collector's Edition OST arrived today, I shall share how amazing it is on Thursday, when i pick it up from home.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I have what I think are all the CDs they released for FFVIII (the OST, Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec, and Piano Collections).

VIII was the only game I felt inclined to actually purchase these for. The music tracks themselves I could have easily just gotten online, but ... it's FFVIII!

Also, yeah, I realize that I don't have FFVIII Music Collection, but since it's just the western release of the OST and is identical to the Japanese OST that I do have -- only with a different packaging -- I don't see the need.

Oerba Dia Vanille said:
My FFXIII collector's Edition OST arrived today, I shall share how amazing it is on Thursday, when i pick it up from home.

It's now Thursday.

So, does it make you 'gasm like Vanille does?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Not as much as Vanille does, but nearly. There is some really awesome hi-res artwork in the 'visual companion', the boxing is lovely, I haven't opened the Novella yet because there's no point (I can't read much Japanese), and I've nearly finished listening to disc 1, and it is really rather good.
Money well spent, one thinks.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
And the reasoning behind only controlling one character is still bullshit.

Yep, then again most of their reasoning is.

What's FF7's sales now btw? I still can't help but laugh that they think this game will sell better than a game that is critically acclaimed across the board and been out for 10 years, had several re-releases, and got put on PSN for sale.

It seems so, eh to me.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The Leona Lewis video was put on the website earlier, and it was quite funny.
REONA REWIS, the incoming wave of hatred is imminent.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/us-release-final-fantasy/61855
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/history-of-final-fantasy/61857

2 more interviews, one about the US release and one about the history of FF (with a VERY interesting ending!!).

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/leona-lewis-final-fantasy/61853

...and then there's Leona Lewis playing it.

Interesting vids! Thanks!

I don't think I got what was so interesting about the end of that second one, though. The video as a whole was intriguing, but the end didn't jump out at me.

REONA REWIS, the incoming wave of hatred is imminent.

Which is a shame. I still can't figure out people's beef with her or her song.

You'd think they never used a pop song in an FF before.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't think I got what was so interesting about the end of that second one, though.

I was told that by someone and that it was about FF7 before I actually watched it, so it wasn't quite that interesting. Still, nice to know that Kitase still, after all these times saying it, wants to make a remake.

JUST DO IT

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I actually like Leona Lewis and My Hands, but I looked at the comments on the GameTrailers video.
I have never felt so much hatred towards humanity and the gaming demographic in general.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was told that by someone and that it was about FF7 before I actually watched it, so it wasn't quite that interesting. Still, nice to know that Kitase still, after all these times saying it, wants to make a remake.

JUST DO IT

The real shocker would be if he was asked and said, "Nah, man, I don't really give a shit about doing it."

I mean, it's been what? At least a dozen times he's said, "Yeah, I could totally get off on that."

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I can't imagine why someone wouldn't like such a dull and generic song.

That said FF theme songs mostly blow anyway.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I just didn't like it. I don't have any blinding hatred for Reona or anything.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah cuz those Koda Kumi songs were fantastic.

Top Bottom