Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Is John Campling voicing Regis in the game?
John does physical performances and modeling for Regis, Sean Bean will be the VA but he (and the rest of Kingsglaive cast) won´t voice him in the final game.

You know, before Regis went through a remodeling back in 2014 or earlier, I think, didn't any of you guys think, in the earlier and now discarded trailers of FFXV when it was still Versus XIII that Regis looked kinda like what the famous actor Jake Gyllenhaal looks like now?

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I just saw that the fan art calendar that people received at the FFXV event is now available as a free download, if anyone's interested.

Ghost X

Visuals are nice, to say the least. If I were to nitpick, I'm getting an empty vibe though, and have with most footage I've seen of this game. Hopefully areas feel more populated by the time the game is released :P.

RedFFWolf

Donator
That's stunning.

The most advanced FF game I played was XII, and that in itself I find gorgeous.
But to go from that to what's shown in the video above is just something else.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Visuals are nice, to say the least. If I were to nitpick, I'm getting an empty vibe though, and have with most footage I've seen of this game. Hopefully areas feel more populated by the time the game is released :P.
Emptyness is not something inherently bad :P, Shadow of the Colossus is a triumphant example of what I mean.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
They really should have put a cap/cancel on the orders of the originals. It's one thing to order two and sell one for profit, but it's a complete dick move to order five, upwards of ten as some were reporting to sell on ebay.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

"Final Fantasy disease"? Infecting Square Enix? Really? Okay so Final Fantasy hasn't been crash hot since FFXII and XIII(and it's trilogy), but the franchise's been around for 29 years this year.

Yes we don't know how well FFXV will sell, but I have to admit, so far the Platinum Demo was amazing(and Yoko...ugh, can't remember how to spell her last name, the way she handled KH she did an amazing job for the soundtrack of the demo. I seriously love her OSTs).

RedFFWolf

Donator
^The "FF disease" refers to how the staff (and fans) can't see FF beyond their own views of FF - i.e., what they think FF is and ought to be, unable to escape their own individual ideology. That's why, if anything, it makes sense that the franchise being around so long is why this concept exists. (Or were you trying to say this should come as no surprise by now?)

It's a very interesting piece and, I think, an important read for any diehard FF fan who fancies a good debate or similar.

Yes we don't know how well FFXV will sell, but I have to admit, so far the Platinum Demo was amazing(and Yoko...ugh, can't remember how to spell her last name, the way she handled KH she did an amazing job for the soundtrack of the demo. I seriously love her OSTs).

I love her work on KH, and she just keeps getting better. The Demo showcased great potential, and I'm really looking forward to what else she has :) - a great FF soundtrack is almost half the enjoyment for me!

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
^The "FF disease" refers to how the staff (and fans) can't see FF beyond their own views of FF - i.e., what they think FF is and ought to be, unable to escape their own individual ideology. That's why, if anything, it makes sense that the franchise being around so long is why this concept exists. (Or were you trying to say this should come as no surprise by now?)

It's a very interesting piece and, I think, an important read for any diehard FF fan who fancies a good debate or similar.

Ah, that explains it. Heh, wonder if one of Nintendo's directors would say something similiar about Pokemon if that franchise reaches up to XV?

I love her work on KH, and she just keeps getting better. The Demo showcased great potential, and I'm really looking forward to what else she has :) - a great FF soundtrack is almost half the enjoyment for me!

I know, right? If her work sounds amazingly awesome now, imagine what both FFXV game and KH3 are gonna sound like, especially the final boss battles?

Top Bottom