Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Have any of you guys been listening to the current uploaded tracks of FFXV/Platinum Demo BGM lately?

If so, then which are your favorites tracks?

These are my top three favorites.
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTsWCfB-4Ps

(2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfeHjRu0rt8 (Actually, make this my number one top on the list, because it's such a god-almighty awesome boss battle-I'd like this to be a battle theme in the near ending of KH3 with Sora against Xehanort)

(3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVZDkPvwf8

I haven't been able to play the demo, but I've witnessed the gameplay on youtube and these tracks were my favorites! Yoko Shimmora has really outdone herself this time.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
To be perfectly honest, I knew that Noctis was in his 20's.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ckc2hsaUUAAPH8e.jpg:large

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
EDIT: Read on for the full schedule (all times are in PDT)

Square-Enix recently released their E3 livestream schedule, regarding FFXV specifically here´s the following:

Monday, June 13:

• 8:00PM – Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report Day 0 Edition.

Tuesday, June 14:
  • 12:00PM to 1:00PM – Final Fantasy XV E3 Kickoff

Wednesday, June 15:
  • 10:00AM to 11:00AM – Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report: Live from E3 2016 (Japanese Language Program)
  • 2:30PM to 3:30PM – Final Fantasy XV: E3 Special Mission Playthrough + Final Fantasy XV Universe

Thursday, June 16:
  • 4:00PM to 5:00PM – Final Fantasy XV: Top XV Questions with Director Hajime Tabata

Twitch & Youtube Channels

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
New Kingsglaive trailer was pretty excellent tbh. Also next episode of Brotherhood goes up tomorrow.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, before I thought Kingsglaive seemed like a neat little amusement. But that looked legitimately good.

Also, that hair. Holy crap. It's amazing just how much the graphics are ahead of Advent Children. I know it's been a long time, but still...

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Suspicious & questionable leaks

Just some heads up, some potential spoilers about the game (plot & gameplay) has been posted on 4ch, gamefaq and NeoGAF if you don't want spoilers I'd reccomend staying away from those 3 sites or the internet as a whole.

EDIT: It should be noticed their legitimacy is questionable and suspicious at best.

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Big middle finger from Square Enix:

A King's Tale; a retro-style game about King Regis' younger days that will be coming out on the same day as FFXV... and the only way to get it is through retailer exclusives.

So everyone who has already preordered from Square or one of the stores that does not get this are missing it. NOT cool, Square, not cool.

Top Bottom