Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So...rumor about a possible delay...

A source within GameStop management has tipped us off that Square Enix has delayed the game until November 29th. Promotional materials with the new date have arrived at some GameStop stores with instructions that they are not to be put up until after Sunday, August 14th, so an official announcement could be coming then.

Also realized the September release date wasn't present in the latest video. Uh oh.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'll take it with several grains of salt. :monster:
Tbf I have no idea who the fuck Gamenesia even are, could be pulling things out of their asses :wacky:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
God Plonkers! This rumor had better NOT and I repeat, NOT be true! I was so looking forward in seeing FFXV in September/October, then World of Final Fantasy in October, then Pokemon in November, and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 in December.

I swear to god, if they delay FFXV, and if they end up delaying Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for March next year, and then delay KH3 for 2018 with still no Kingdom Hearts game this year, I will SERIOUSLY be extremely angry!

And all for what? the stupid DLC? It's stupid!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If they delay it I won't be upset. It'd give me more time to actually save up for the ultimate edition I preordered.

Not to mention it wouldn't distract me a quarter of the way into a new semester.

I realize many of you wont feel the same way, but that's just me. I've waited 10 years.

I can wait another few months.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It took me a few seconds longer to get Flint's joke than it probably should have. :monster:

I just don't know why they didn't go with a November release date to begin with. The counter at the presentation went to November 30th first, then flipped to September. Shouldn't have done that. :monster:

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Is anyone else doing the Carbuncle Surprise thing? So far I got a Cindymobile skin for the Regalia that I do not want and 6 member points. :wacky:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Is anyone else doing the Carbuncle Surprise thing? So far I got a Cindymobile skin for the Regalia that I do not want and 6 member points. :wacky:

You and me both Howl!

I'm going into my GameStop after lunch to ask if they've heard anything about the delay and the new marketing.

And also to see if I can have their posters if the delay is true. :wacky:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It'd be nice to win more than 3 points at a time. Get a substantial amount that you could actually use towards something cool on the SE website.

Unorganised thoughts on Kingsglaive:

Aaron Paul's character was fucking cool. Had a believable script compared to the rest who were more... "cartoony".

Facial Capture was fucking amazing when compared with AC.

Music was pretty good.

Story was "meh" but you HAVE to watch this before playing FF15. Cause it sets up the world perfectly.

----------------------------------------------

Starting was alright.

Middle was incredibly boring with lots of politics and shit, but stay though it cause it sets up the "final boss fight/climax sequence".

The climax is like an hour long. Didn't see the plot twists coming. Action scenes during the hour long sequence were sick. Especially the ...

... Final boss fight. Puts
kaiju
movies to shame. It was incredibly well choreographed and animated.

Stay till the end of the credits for an addtional scene/teaser.

7.5/10

Would have given it a 6 out of 10 if it weren't for the insane climax.​

Lex

Administrator
Aw babes, everybody knows that. He wasn't being literal. We've all read the same press releases as you, we know how desperately SE are trying to maintain that the game can be enjoyed on its own without all the extraneous stuff. That doesn't mean the game isn't enriched by the movie, or that the movie doesn't provide essential backstory for the game.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Gamnesia has provided photo evidence of FFXV's delay. Waiting an official response from SE: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/leaked...op-employees-indicate-final-fantasy-xvs-relea
CpxXkRKUMAANsAN.jpg

Top Bottom