Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That was one of the best game developer interviews I've ever read. You could tell Nomura wasn't used to that, though it sounded like he was enjoying it.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
Do you know the name Sora mean the “sky”, in japanese and Noctis, his family name is Caelum which mean sky as well so basically, Noctis mean “night sky”, so they are kind of complete opposites to each other. There is a reason why I named these characters as opposites. Noctis is kind of like my latest boy, or latest son and I expect him to be more clever than Cloud.
error 404 logic not found.
i always thought 'earth' as opposite of 'sky'. the sky is always the sky, no matter if it's day or night.
also, what force and OWD said.
a little off topic: damn frenches and their frenchness.

AvecAloes

Donator
No playable girls?? But, but...the rule of one or three!

Tetsuya Nomura : (laughs) You’ll have to say this YES YES YES to Square enix though for not to me. If you guys really want THAT kind of request very much from all the fans and all the community side and everything, it would probably be best to tell Square Enix France or Square Enix Europe to make that happen. Square Enix France of Europe could speak to Square Enix Japan and it probably could make it happen, but we’ll see.

You act as though Square listens to what their fans want.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Finaland & FFDream: Nomura-san, your character outfits are more and more detailed. When we saw Cloud for the first time in 1997 and now Noctis in 2013, there’s a lot of greatness in them. Have you received some fashion lessons or do you just follow fashion ?
...Seriously?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Finaland & FFDream: Nomura-san, your character outfits are more and more detailed. When we saw Cloud for the first time in 1997 and now Noctis in 2013, there’s a lot of greatness in them. Have you received some fashion lessons or do you just follow fashion ?​
...Seriously?

It's called BDSM. (At least the straps and belts.)

error 404 logic not found.
i always thought 'earth' as opposite of 'sky'. the sky is always the sky, no matter if it's day or night.
also, what force and OWD said.
a little off topic: damn frenches and their frenchness.

Logic not found due to the fact he was speaking about Sora, and then he brings Cloud in from out of nowhere. :huh:

http://finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=4865 said:
Hmm if I had to choose a favorite character, I would say Sora, and Noctis. Why them? Of course Sora, I’ve been together with him for more than ten years now, this is the first time i’ve been with a character for such a long time, so he’s very very special for me and he’s been adopted by Disney also, so he’s a very very good boy. More like a good son actually.

Also there is Noctis, he hasn’t been in front of you, I mean moving etc yet in a real gameplay but he will soon, in the future.

Do you know the name Sora mean the “sky”, in japanese and Noctis, his family name is Caelum which mean sky as well so basically, Noctis mean “night sky”, so they are kind of complete opposites to each other. There is a reason why I named these characters as opposites. Noctis is kind of like my latest boy, or latest son and I expect him to be more clever than Cloud.
I feel bad for Cloud, and yet I also laugh. Poor Cloud.

Last edited:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
If there was a question I could ask Nomura, it'd be THIS:

WHY AREN'T YOU ON DEVIANTART SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
NO. NO FUCK NO! NOPE.
GET THIS BITCH THE FUCK OUTTA MY VERSUS.

Yoshida explains why Lightning is coming to Final Fantasy XIV
http://www.novacrystallis.com/2013/07/yoshida-explains-why-lightning-is-coming-to-final-fantasy-xiv/

tumblr_inline_mgqdcykLTS1qlm50j.gif

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Goddammit, a Lightning outfit and cameo was enough but LOADS of cutscenes concerning Lightning?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Phew.
It was e-mailed to me as "hahah lightning in 15" so I think my brain automatically edited. I couldn't be arsed to come back and correct it.

omg, I would have had an apoplexy.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Still, at the most you get an alternate costume to play with online and maybe an ersatz cameo at best (THE RIFT IS CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING).

Honestly, I'd be more excited if Lightning and Noctis squared off in a new Dissidia title.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
They could end up connecting all Final Fantasies. In fact, this is my own personal head-canon: the crystals connect them. Some crystals have souls, the fal'Cie in XIII or crystal creatures such as the crystals that attack you before becoming gate or save crystals in XII, while others have been endowed with a part of a strong personage, or a great power (magic). I can see it.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
NO. NO FUCK NO! NOPE.
GET THIS BITCH THE FUCK OUTTA MY VERSUS.

So I'm not the only one that strongly dislikes Lightning and wishes that she'll stop appearing everywhere like some kind of creepy ex that won't give up ?

Pixel

The Pixie King
Just reading on the FF7 wiki, this character has the same Japanese VA as Reno
7-1_zps2e4e561c.png

Think Quinton Flynn will be cast for this role?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I think it´s the guy in the trailer with hat, the umbrella and the strange wing-like thing ins his left sleeve. :monster:

The one that says: "This is turning quite the ordeal."

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I'm gonna say he's one of those types who thinks it's a "pain" to do evil bad guy stuff... So he might end up helping you later. :)

Top Bottom