Game of Thrones

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
i don't think anakin and padme were *that* bad :monster:

I think there's a bit of a timeskip here and there in the books, which may account for Bran's older age at some point?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
i know meera always deferred to his decision when him and jojen were fighting over what to do cause he was their prince

also feast for crows says bran is 9 and meera is 16, jojen is 13 so i guess he had a birthday during SoS?

Possibly 0.o like I said I just took it from the wiki :P

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Just checked all the wiki's for those ages.
I knew Bran constantly referred to the both of them looking to him for guidance even though both were older :/

i know meera always deferred to his decision when him and jojen were fighting over what to do cause he was their prince

also feast for crows says bran is 9 and meera is 16, jojen is 13 so i guess he had a birthday during SoS?

Meera treated him a prince but no matter what they also did what Jojen wanted in the end.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They should put more famous people's heads on pikes, makes for great lulz :monster:.

Speaking of, I hope they can chuck GRRM himself in there some time too, either as a random head on a spike, a figurant, or someone with a minor role :monster:.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I still can't get over how they made an absolutely astounding first season with brilliant tie ins to the books then go over to make a second season and produce......... THAT!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
So anyone who has a copy of the first-season DVDs/Blu-Ray may be holding onto a collector's item. The scenes including the GWB head will be recut.

Also,

cute-game-of-thrones-sigils.jpeg

Also also, GRRM originally was going to have a cameo in the first episode, but it got pulled because of a casting change. Probably he'll have another one in the future though, but I can't find any info on what it was.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So anyone who has a copy of the first-season DVDs/Blu-Ray may be holding onto a collector's item. The scenes including the GWB head will be recut.

Also,

cute-game-of-thrones-sigils.jpeg

Also also, GRRM originally was going to have a cameo in the first episode, but it got pulled because of a casting change. Probably he'll have another one in the future though, but I can't find any info on what it was.

It's sad that the stag actually looks less cartoony then Renly's actual sigil.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Lex

Administrator
I'm so behind on my GoT watchage, I think the last episode I saw was episode 6 of season 2. Must catch up.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I AM SORRY CHILD PORTRAYING SHIREEN (ilu missandei) OH MY GOD MEERA IS SUCH A DARLING BABY WOW

diana rigg is perf for grandma tyrell cause she just looks like natalies grandma they have similar faces

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That is awesome in all kinds of ways, :monster:. Actors all look very distinctive and according to their roles. I mean, Joyen looks distinctively froglike, :monster:.

Who was Orell again in the books? His actor looks very nervous and fidgetty and insane, so :monster:. The actor for Thoros is also a definite fruitcake.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That is awesome in all kinds of ways, :monster:. Actors all look very distinctive and according to their roles. I mean, Joyen looks distinctively froglike, :monster:.

Who was Orell again in the books? His actor looks very nervous and fidgetty and insane, so :monster:. The actor for Thoros is also a definite fruitcake.
orell was the skinchanger jon killed when he spared ygritte. i assume his role is being combined with another skinchanger's role (like varamir)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Looking forward to seeing that portrayal of Mance Rayder. I found him a bit hard to 'read' in the books per se, and hopefully I can feel some of that mystery in the next season.

Lex

Administrator
Just watched the whole of season 2 in a single sitting. Feeling GoT hung-over now.
Why do my favourite characters have to keep dying?

I still haven't seen all of Season 2... I'll need to get on it, but I've read up to half way through the 3rd book and yes, I feel this pain.

As Aaron or Yop once said on IRC - "G.R.R.Martin is the master of no u".

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
250753_474275369259257_916356259_n.jpg

Winter is coming... :monster:

(source)

(the significance of this may be lost on people who haven't finished ADWD yet; I can't remember if the white ravens were mentioned before then)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They were; iirc they're mentioned in the 3rd or 4th book or something. Maybe even earlier.

Also ooo purdy birdie

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a Myrish timekeeping device, I'm sure :monster:. How does that connect to your crack theory again?

(and no off course I didn't notice, details elude me)

Top Bottom