Game of Thrones

Novus

Pro Adventurer
Caught up fully with the books now and read some of Winds of Winter. Stannis Baratheon is my favorite character.

Novus

Pro Adventurer
Theon's penis castration is one of the dumber plots to the series, as was all the other penis castrations.

The penis is not an expendable organ like the testicles. Someone should get a medical examiner on the show for this stuff.

Then again
Frankenstein's monster is an actual character on the show, no shit no lie read the books. So maybe they just don't care about that stuff anymore.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You may want to tag your remark about Theon with le spoiler tags, I don't think everyone's up to there yet, :monster:. Then again, I'm not sure if I care, one is not tr00 if one has not read the books or has watched the last season yet.

I read the three Dunk & Egg novellas, they are valid, but also a bit short / they stop early. bawww. Also, spoiler:

If I'm reading it right, Egg is Aegon (or something) Targaryen, i.e. the old dude from Castle Black in the books. Right? Or does my memory / name skillz fail me?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
You may want to tag your remark about Theon with le spoiler tags, I don't think everyone's up to there yet, :monster:. Then again, I'm not sure if I care, one is not tr00 if one has not read the books or has watched the last season yet.

I read the three Dunk & Egg novellas, they are valid, but also a bit short / they stop early. bawww. Also, spoiler:

If I'm reading it right, Egg is Aegon (or something) Targaryen, i.e. the old dude from Castle Black in the books. Right? Or does my memory / name skillz fail me?

I only read the first of the Dunk & Egg novels.
Egg (Aegon) is the father of the mad king; the grandfather of Dany. Aemon is the maester on the Wall, and Aegon's older brother who should have been king. I'm getting lost in the geneology here, but I think that makes maester Aemon Dany's great uncle.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Arya and Gendry are destined for one another? ;]

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I only read the first of the Dunk & Egg novels.
Egg (Aegon) is the father of the mad king; the grandfather of Dany. Aemon is the maester on the Wall, and Aegon's older brother who should have been king. I'm getting lost in the geneology here, but I think that makes maester Aemon Dany's great uncle.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Arya and Gendry are destined for one another? ;]

Well no, he wasn't in line to be king until well after he had become a maester. And in the books he is Dany's great, great uncle. They skip a generation in the TV show.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Thanks for the genealogy, the Targaryens get confusing :monster:

Also \o/ that Dutchman playing Daario Naharis was on the front page of the shitty newspaper today. That's two Dutchies playing in GoT. He played in HBO's Treme TV show before this.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So the dragon(s) have been updated to regulars now? :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OH MY GOD GOATS.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Keeping in mind that I've never read the books, can somebody tell me exactly how long it'll be before we actually see the White Walkers do something? Should I expect that next season, for example? Or am I going to be waiting for a while?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

The CGI for these is pretty bad but I assume it's just because they're teasers.

Top Bottom