Game of Thrones

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LADY I SAID I THINK I AGREE WITH YOU WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

(though I recognize that there's not much to talk about when two people agree :P)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think most of us that have read the books think the
Rhaegar + Lyanne = Jon theory is true. There's just one too many things leaning towards it.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n7c5fltOem1qgdi1po1_500.jpg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
YOU GUYS YOU GUYSSSSS I'M ON TO SOMETHING HERE!!!

The Valonqar
Is Stannis, not Jaime (as most of us were hoping).

Cersei asks Maggy if she will wed the prince (Rhaegar), to which Maggy responds that she will instead wed the King. Cersei then goes on to ask if she will have children, to which Maggy responds that the King (Robert) will have 16 and Cersei will have 3. Then Maggy says this:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

Well, Tyrion is halfway across the world where the story left off, so I'm ruling him out for now. I'll reconsider Tyrion as the Valonqar when it looks like he's heading back to Westeros. Plus Cersei was expecting Tyrion to try to kill her because of this prophecy and, while it's still possible, I'd be more amused if GRRM shat on Cersei's expectations.

Now Jaime...Jaime only has one hand. He can't wrap his hands about her neck for this reason. If you want to be technical and say "Durr, he has two hands, but one's golden", well...how do you "wrap" a hand made of gold around someone's throat? Hmm?

When Maggy said this, she'd just finished talking about the king (who we know is Robert). Right after mentioning Robert, she mentions the Valonqar; the little brother. Is she referring to Robert's little brother?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I FINALLY WATCHED IT LEGALLY.

- Brienne and the Hound's fight.

- Tyrion finally taking control by killing that mofo Tywin.

- Tyrion killing Shae. BURN IN HELL, BITCH.

- Ygritte's funeral. Silence is golden.

- Daenerys locking her dragons up, I cried. :(

tumblr_lmmyv32sY71qjszkeo1_500.gif

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm reading all of the books again and...

When Ned feels guilt for killing Sansa's wolf, Lady, his feelings are described as follows:

He could stil hear Sansa pleading, as Lyanna had pleaded once.

So...when Lyanna pleaded with him, it was in the same context as Sansa pleading for her pet's life. Was Lyanna also pleading for someone's life?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Iunno...I find that valonqar idea to be a bit of a stretch, on the basis that that is a bit ooc for that person (that method, I mean). You know how they are with things they don't like... :oscar:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Ohhhohohoho contraire:

In the show, he wrapped his hands around Melisandre's neck. Foreshadowing? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well obv he's not gonna
burn her - that's what she'd want :P

He'd be more likely to stick a sword in Cersei, or have her publicly executed to solidify his position that HE IS THE KING, or just burn her.

That WOULD be an interesting way for things to go, though, I'll definitely admit, and it's certainly a possibility.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I wonder if dear Georgie boy regrets handing his life's work to the hacks at HBO? Or is he too busy *not* writing TWOW and swimming in his Scrooge McDuck pile of money to care at this point?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I wonder if dear Georgie boy regrets handing his life's work to the hacks at HBO? Or is he too busy *not* writing TWOW and swimming in his Scrooge McDuck pile of money to care at this point?

With all the money and massive popularity of GoT I sincerely doubt he regrets it. While I certainly have my criticism about some of the changes they done from the books the hacks at HBO is a bit of an exaggeration.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Tom Wlaschiha will apparently be appearing in season five. Presumably this will be for the prologue of AFFC.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n6khg2MRcr1qjf0eto1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7qg4iQiPg1rd10xoo2_500.gif

tumblr_n7qg4iQiPg1rd10xoo3_500.gif

tumblr_n7qg4iQiPg1rd10xoo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7qg4iQiPg1rd10xoo4_500.gif

tumblr_n7qg4iQiPg1rd10xoo5_500.gif

Top Bottom