Game of Thrones

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
They did? Oh hell no...

tumblr_lnwxswS2Wy1qhfbs1.gif

The series doesn't have to be exactly like the books but some of the changes are so fucking stupid and unnecessary.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, it's moronic. This explanation is just the only way it wouldn't be unbelievably moronic.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
No it would still be unbelievably moronic especially since their behavior about the situation is the complete opposite of each other. The only plus side here is more Ellaria which we could've gotten without all of this stupidity.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
I want to float a theory here. I think Hodor is faking it. He is just as mentally competent as the average character, he has just found a way to avoid most of the bullshit by only saying one word.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He did say he would kill a character every time someone asked him when he was going to finish TWOW, I'm guessing he got asked a lot. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Best Supporting Actor:

Aaron Paul:

tumblr_m7b8ax7U9a1qdvl9ko1_500.gif

Peter Dinklage:

scott5_5

Aaron Paul was great a Jesse Pinkman but that really should've been Peter's Emmy.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Science, bitch!

Also, supporting role? I like to think every character in GoT is a leading role, :monster:. IDK how they determined that.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is the screen time they have per episode. Since it's an ensemble and there's so many characters, the screen time of the prominent characters is not enough to qualify them for the leading role category.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Katie was fabulous in Merlin and I really do think she's so underrated as an actress. She'd fit into the GoT world so easily, although I confess I don't know who as since I obviously haven't read the books.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
A scene I very much relate too.

I have been in Bronn's position more than a few times.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Eh I'm happy with that. He's been doing next to nothing of interest ever since the advanced the plot forward in the opening episode of Season 1. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If you ask me they should've done that in season 4. Between King's Landing and The Wall, his storyline was completely out of place and apparently
it's one of the main excuses reasons why we didn't get Lady Stoneheart in the finale.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Who is cast as Quentyn!?

Also, are we sure Bran is going to be in the series at all from now on? I mean, his storyline kind of wraps up nicely.

Top Bottom