Game of Thrones

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He hasn't been cast. There was a rumor before that Arianne would be adapted out of the t.v. series (which would've been massively stupid) but since neither one has cast, I think at this point the most likely scenario is that both of their storylines will be moved to season 6.

Well Bran's final scene in ADWD hasn't been filmed yet and I doubt either way that we have seen the last of him in the t.v. series.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I mean, he and Sean Bean could guest star in an episode.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is hard to do the wrong thing when all you been doing for the past two seasons is traveling to a location and hardly ever running into other people.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Especially since they also
cut out meeting up with that dude
from the series, :monster:. But then, if it is as the fan theories say
Benjen, I can imagine why they'd keep it hidden. Like they didn't with wossname, :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
EnArCXH.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
5420767c1019a3955fea63c0_cersei_spoiler.gif

Did you guys see the picture from the set of Tyrion with Dany already? What do you think?

closeup.jpg

Also, Jorah

Jorah1.jpg

Ghost X

Seeing as I pay no attention to the books (as of yet, although I may read them in future), I have no clue what this means :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It means they're adapting material from the latter half of ADWD for season 5. Which may also mean that we'll start seeing material that hasn't been released in the books for season 6 which I do not want at all.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh I want spoilers but from the books not the t.v. series. As the seasons go on I trust Benioff and Weiss less and less with passing the books.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's going to happen sooner or later unless GRRM miraculously increases his pace of writing :monster:

Top Bottom