tumblr_mqnx0ztV6I1sycuvlo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mqnx0ztV6I1sycuvlo6_r1_500.gif

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I kinda want that book, :monster:.

But, I also kinda want him to finish GoT, and the Egg & Wossname books / story, and and and and and gief nao.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We also learn way more about the Doom of Valyria, and exactly what brought down the mightiest empire the world has ever seen (which at one point sent three THOUSAND dragons into battle.)

There's also a full account of Robert's Rebellion, including a few precious hints about just what went on between Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Ned Stark's sister Lyanna.

Not to mention some previously unknown details about the lands to the East of Vaes Dothrak, where we've never really visited.

These ones in particular are the ones I'm most interested in.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
These ones in particular are the ones I'm most interested in.
yes yes and more yes all of these things

but I also want to learn more about what happened with Crazylegs McKing and Charles "Kinky Fuckery" Dance

because I think that, as it is said, "one of these things is not like the others"

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Where are you Winds of Winter? :[
I want to know if
Dany had period blood running down her leg or if she's suffering from the Pale Mare and its coming from her butt.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Where are you Winds of Winter? :[
I want to know if
Dany had period blood running down her leg or if she's suffering from the Pale Mare and its coming from her butt.

I recently read the theory that it may have been a miscarriage. People seem to have far too much time on their hands waiting for the book that there's now hundreds of theories for all sorts of things. What I want to read in WoW involves Jon which I wont even put here in case someone clicks the spoiler and is spoiled. Or what happens to Theon after reading that sample chapter :rage:

After reading the WOIAF I've got a hankering for more Dunk and Egg stories. Especially would like to see
the Tragedy at Summerhall and also will we ever find out what is the connection Dunk has with Tarth? Some think he is connected to Hodor too, and there's another theory for you :lol:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
We finally have an air date.

10933815_10152674407817734_9122298322160119238_n.jpg

Also:
An exclusive Season 5 trailer, as well as the final two episodes of the fourth season, will get an unprecedented run Jan. 23-29 at 150 theaters in top markets across the U.S.

Those final two episodes of Season 4, “The Watchers on The Wall” and “The Children,” will be digitally remastered to work for the IMAX experience. Both episodes had some of the most impressive CGI and camera work of the whole series. “The Watchers on The Wall” had not only the huge in scope over-the-wall shot, but also the big 360 degree fight in the courtyard. Both episodes were nominated for Emmys this past season, including writing and directing.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
An exclusive Season 5 trailer, as well as the final two episodes of the fourth season, will get an unprecedented run Jan. 23-29 at 150 theaters in top markets across the U.S.

Those final two episodes of Season 4, “The Watchers on The Wall” and “The Children,” will be digitally remastered to work for the IMAX experience. Both episodes had some of the most impressive CGI and camera work of the whole series. “The Watchers on The Wall” had not only the huge in scope over-the-wall shot, but also the big 360 degree fight in the courtyard. Both episodes were nominated for Emmys this past season, including writing and directing.

Being as I still haven't seen JUST those two episodes... I know what I might have to do...

:awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Info on the special airing in February.
We’d first heard word of the secretive featurette in December, but now we finally know more about the Game of Thrones special set to air in February. So — for now at least — the night is a little less dark and filled with at least one less terror of the unknown.

Thanks to those very well-informed minds over at Entertainment Weekly, we now know that the wee 30-minute look into everyone’s favorite epic HBO series is officially titled Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life, as was previously reported thanks to a fan’s astute DVR observations. But what is, perhaps, more exciting are the details as to what it’s all about. Namely, focusing on the how and why behind the mind-bogglingly large, expansive, and impressive production.

Shot like a half-hour documentary, the special will focus on a mere day of season 5 production. But oh so much can happen in a day. In fact, in a single day, Game of Thrones is often in production in multiple countries around the world. On this particular day, viewers will travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Sevilla and Osuna, Spain to follow the inner workings of the series. Through the work of key crew members, we’ll all see “the epic sets, renowned cast and global scale of Thrones, as well as the more intimate and individual challenges of our subjects, giving the audience a new perspective on one of the most elaborate productions in television history.”

So there you have it! A Day in the Life debuts February 8th, at 7:30PM. GoT itself returns for its fifth season on April 12th.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Finally something X did not beat me to, trailer for the IMAX episodes and a brief glimpse of season 5:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I may have to go to that myself. I haven't caught up on the show yet though. What do?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I only missed the last 3 episodes, so I was gonna watch the one, then go see the other two in a theater.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm like two and a half seasons behind. I've read all the books though so I don't know if I actually need to see all the episodes to know what's going on. I'll just have trouble recognising some characters.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The show and the books are taking rather different plotlines atm though. Might as well get caught up, I'd say.

Top Bottom